sO mANY NEW ALBUMS COMING OUT IN nOVEMBER

Why come into this thread then? Why even come into this section then which is specifically designed to talk abut none-mj music?

I mean we are all discussing all the new music cming out from other artists and all excited, then we have people coming in putting sort of a downer on it? I dont even see why its worth mentioning.

Cuz I'm excited about Mike's album...it's one of the new albums coming out, is it not?

Cuz I'm excited about Mike's album...it's one of the new albums coming out, is it not?

Yeah but come on, this is really designed to be talking about other albums that are coming out as well as MJ's album. You could talk about MJ's album anywhere on the board. This is the only place to talk about other albums and its being tainted.

....fine then.....*walks out*

Its not specifically you, and im sorry if I came across rude.

But I just think, why come into a thread like this to say you dont care about any of the new albums coming out from other artists and that you only care about Michael. 90% of the sections on the forum are for Michael (duh, because its an MJ forum), this is the only section to talk about other music.

We are all expressing our joy that some of our favourite artists outside of MJ are bringing out albums, and the mood is kind of brought down by other fans coming in and saying they only care about MJ's album. I mean, why would you even bother coming in and posting that. This isnt directed at you btw Arklove, you werent so bad.

Its not specifically you, and im sorry if I came across rude.

But I just think, why come into a thread like this to say you dont care about any of the new albums coming out from other artists and that you only care about Michael. 90% of the sections on the forum are for Michael (duh, because its an MJ forum), this is the only section to talk about other music.

We are all expressing our joy that some of our favourite artists outside of MJ are bringing out albums, and the mood is kind of brought down by other fans coming in and saying they only care about MJ's album. I mean, why would you even bother coming in and posting that. This isnt directed at you btw Arklove, you werent so bad.

I get what you're saying....it's all good :D

Guys, if you could give it up and get back on topic pretty please? :)

Susan Boyle's new album is going to slay... :mad:

But I'm really looking forward to Rihanna's new album "Loud" which is also set to be released during that month. :yes:

And I've heard Bruce Springsteen has one coming out, too?

Oh Yeah I think 2Pac Unreleased OG album might come out Nov. if they don't mess that up. lol

Back