Nicki MInaj: Pink Friday

Kanye West: G.O.O.D Friday

MJ's New album

Jazmine Sulliman: Love Me Back

Ciara: Basic Instinct

Nelly: Nelly 5.0

Josh Groban's!!! :wub:
And when is Take That's coming out? November too? :scratch:

November looks better than the rest of the year for releases - havn't bought a lot of them this year. 4 or 5.

I'll check out Kanye West, Ne-yo and The BEP's albums though. along with the MJ one should it come obviously.

Strange isn't it? It's almost like there's a big sales season just around the corner.

Is it bad that I could care less about any those albums besides Michael?

Think Kanye will do slightly better than Nicki in first week sales and MJ will smash all of em within the year.... Just saying :)

Even though sales do not measure an artists ability!

All of my favourite groups and artists have albums out before the end of the year.

I'm going to be in MUSIC HEAVEN.

Michael's new album first a foremost.

Jamiroquai have a new album coming out in November.

Maroon 5 have a new album

Take That have a new album coming

Kanye West has a new album coming out

I love it!

How funny, I posted my previous comment (Same here) without reading dupsy's comment!

Yeh, there's loads out in November.

Michael Jackson, Take That, JLS, Jamiroquai, Ne-Yo and I heard that Justin Bieber is releasing an album around this time too (don't know how true that is as I don't follow him).
For anyone interested, Take That's album is called 'Progress' and their first single is called 'The Flood'; it was announced today... :)

I'm looking forward to Michael (obviously), Take That and Jamiroquai's albums :)

What is that JLS that has been mentioned? It came up in the new album thread too and it's been bugging me ever since :D I couldn't even find anything about them (?) on a quick search on Google.

man this is most albums release in just one month or the end of the year i have to start saving money lol

Paul Weller also has a new album being released this coming November! For me personally MJ and Paul Weller are the 2 artists that have been the sound track to my life! :)

Wow. This could be the greatest 3 months of music in my life.

Jamiroquai and MJ are the main ones for me. My favourite group and my favourite solo artist, in ONE month! Throw Take That and Kanye West on there and im in heaven.

i think prince's drummer said he's coming out with a new album before the end of the year

Too all of you saying you could care less about any of the albums coming out in November except Michaels.

Why did you bother coming into the thread and replying then? We are all in here excited about all the new music coming out in November as well as Michaels, and your kind of putting a downer on it.

Too all of you saying you could care less about any of the albums coming out in November except Michaels.

Why did you bother coming into the thread and replying then? We are all in here excited about all the new music coming out in November as well as Michaels, and your kind of putting a downer on it.

The only reason why I said I didn't care about the other albums is because 1) I don't care ....and 2)...I don't BUY any other CD's other than Mike's anyways...

The only reason why I said I didn't care about the other albums is because 1) I don't care ....and 2)...I don't BUY any other CD's other than Mike's anyways...

Why come into this thread then? Why even come into this section then which is specifically designed to talk abut none-mj music?

I mean we are all discussing all the new music cming out from other artists and all excited, then we have people coming in putting sort of a downer on it? I dont even see why its worth mentioning.

Back