Should Michael Jackson Create An Alter Ego?

OU812

Proud Member
Could Michael Jackson make a comeback using an alter ego name? What do you think? I know some of us are so wedded to what was that we can't conceive of anything like that but since some fans are still convinced that Michael is still on the cutting edge of things, would this be too much of a stretch?

He already has an alter ego
"THE KING OF POP" Persona BIGGER than life
his performances are all alter ego .. in nature
He;s been a space man, a warrior, a gansta, a prince
a player, a gang member , a sex god _ :)

I dont think anyone would go for a complete seperate alter ego
I know I wouldnt _ I love him as he is

Last edited:
Could Michael Jackson make a comeback using an alter ego name? What do you think? I know some of us are so wedded to what was that we can't conceive of anything like that but since some fans are still convinced that Michael is still on the cutting edge of things, would this be too much of a stretch?

Mr.Jackson has been doing just fine...He know (s) what will work best for him and what won't...:punk:

Bad idea. That concept has been done to death by other artists. anyways, people will think that he's copying off of beyonce'. If he was going to do it, he should've done it first.

He already has an alter ego
"THE KING OF POP" Persona BIGGER than life
his performances are all alter ego .. in nature
He;s been a space man, a warrior, a gansta, a prince
a player, a gang member , a sex god _ :)

I dont think anyone would go for a complete seperate alter ego
I know I wouldnt _ I love him as he is

I haven't thought in that point of vew, nice comment :thumbs_up:

Also in his minifilms he had created different character, that's fine as Artist but as a person I believe it's perfect ;)

Michael Jackson sells more than anyone. Why create another name?

hahaha an alter ego like Beyonce with Sasha Fierce? bwahahahaha.

Hell no!

That Sasha Fierce thing by Beyonce is already doing me in!

hes new name should be miC-Jack...the gansta name lol

I like Jason Malachi better. :D ... wait, then that means his alter ego will copy him :mello: Yeah, that won't work...

i thought he did. just look @ him in interviews then watch him perform. its like 2 totally different pple. plus its alotta ppl trying 2 do it. beyonce/sasha fierce , miley cyrus/hannah montanna, mjb and her lil alter ego. mikes just fine being michael jackson

What is an alter ego?

Like the many names of Prince such as Joey Coco, Jamie Starr, Camille, The Artist, Gemini, Spooky Electric, Victor, Alexander Nevermind, etc. John Lennon has done guest appearances as "Dr. Winston O'Boogie". Paul McCartney has released stuff as "Percy Thrillington", "The Fireman", and so forth. Or Superman/Kal El is known as Clark Kent, lol.

ummm.....I don't think so.. no Michael Firece!!! lol

But I think that he is grrreat how he is! Besides, The way he is on stage compared to everyday life is enough of a change for me :yes:

Back