Should Jetzi website close down or continue?

I remember years and years ago before broadband internet, finding videos i had never seen before on your website jetzi. i will be sure to donate if needed. that website was a huge part of my early internet years

I love your site and have sent a donation. I hope you can raise enough to keep going.

Please, please, DON'T CLOSE DOWN!!!! :girl_pride:

I'll send a donation too, to help keep going.:yes:

I always love visiting Jetzi's site, I love to see and read books and articles I never had yet. I hope it doesn't close down.

Jetzi might be just one of those sites that are legend, a part of MJ's legacy.
Just like MJJC/MJNO (which is offline)/ MJIFC, Jetzi is pure legacy.
Who doesn't know Jetzi?
I came across this site around 2002-2003 and I thought it was great, so much information, pictures, videoclips, the basic things but the most important things to fans that aren't on the online forums.

I can give a donation, I'm prepared to do so.
But if you close, then your website will always be remembered as one of the sites that carried MJ's message!

Keep the faith.

Your site is absolutely something special, I visited it very often before we had youtube and stuff like that. Things are changing, and I tried it myself with my old website www.mjparadise.com, which was a huge success which I choosed to close too, but like I said then things and times are changing. Right now people use forums, facebook and youtube and so on. But it would be sad if you close your site, but no matter what then a huge thanks for bringing so many great videos over the years, you did an amazing job!

We L.O.V.E. You Jetzi :heart: :wub:

Everyone who is able to help out Jetzi site Please go to the site if you don't have URL just google Jetzi Michael Jackson and you'll find it... and Let's Help Jetzi!

:clapping:

legacytwitterlogo_normal_normal.jpg

MJJC Legacy Project ‏@MJJCLegacyTeam 6s
#MJFam Should Jetzi website close down or continue? #HelpJetzi Please! http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/130511-Should-Jetzi-website-close-down-or-continue … via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project via @MJJCommunity
Expand

Help Jetzi MJFamily! :clapping: :huggy: :pride:

Back