Short Popular Fads?

Well if your gonna go by that then that must mean that Power Rangers wasn't really a fad because after Mighty Morphin Power Rangers there has been

Power Rangers Zeo
Power Rangers Turbo
Power Rangers In Space
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
Power Rangers Time Force
Power Rangers Wild Force
Power Rangers Dino Thunder
Power Rangers S.P.D
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

and there may be one or two that i missed

I am almost sure there was a Power Rangers Show called, "Ninja Storm.":tease:

Back to the 70's because I miss that goofy era, lol.

Satin baseball jackets
Streaking
Leg warmers
Dr. Scholl's exercise sandals
Goucho pants (uglyyyyy!)
Rockem Sockem Robots
Roller disco
The bump (dance)
Tube tops
And the one thing that I wanted in the 70's but never got...
a banana seat bicycle. I wanted one so bad. Mom couldn't afford it...

abananaseatbike.jpg

The 70's & 80's are where my non adult years are.. special place for those decades.

I had a banana seat bike. it had huge coloured flowers over the seat..my bike had the handle bars slighty diiferent then than photo.. on my bike you could 'double' someone perfectly on the handle bars.
Omg.. I just found a banana seat just like my first bike..
11yq-1LRZ4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Bubble gum records. They were chewing gum shaped like a little record in a minature version of a real album cover. I still have a few of the covers (Blondie, Brothers Johnson), lol.
Debbie Gibson vs. Tiffany
Go-Bots, which were a cheap Transformers clone.
Lite-Brite

Bubble gum records. They were chewing gum shaped like a little record in a minature version of a real album cover.

Oh wow I had forgotten about that.. The chewing gum also reminds me of those baseball cards with the stick of gum in them. We'd buy them just for the gum.. Weird..

Also whats those things that you jumped on? A Pogo Stick? And Skip It! Little toys I remember. I always wanted a Pogo stick my mom would never buy it. And then those really awesome motorized kid cars. I'm sure they still make some of that stuff now but its fun to think about the fun we had with it!

The 70's & 80's are where my non adult years are.. special place for those decades.

I had a banana seat bike. it has huge coloured flowers over the seat..my bike had the handle bars slighty diiferent then than photo.. on my bike you could 'double' someone perfectly on the handle bars.
Omg.. I just found a banana seat just like my first bike..
11yq-1LRZ4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You're so lucky. Oh well, at least I got to ride my neighborhood friend's banana seat bikes. Everybody had one but me it seems. Yes, I remember the handlebars were higher than the one in my picture and another person could sit on them. And streamers on the handlebars.:)

nothing short of perfect was the moon walk..though a fad...so what..he was mad cool

I seriously think Silly Bands are going to be the next "Short popular fad.... They are high in price now, and people are still buying them. First, they were 2.50, then 3.00, now they are 3.99.:punk:

Back