Shania Twain posing sexy in MJ shirt!!

She was totally dancing for him :lol:, and there's nothing wrong with that!
I saw that show on the week they did it and the minute i saw her performance i said "come on! stop dancing in front of him, he's mine", etc :p I was a kid :ph34r:

Anyway, i didnt know she was married at that time, if i was married i would have done the same, hubby has to understand :lol:

I also remember she was sitting next to him after her performance :cheeky:

lol..well..guys called into the radio station and asked her to dance like that for them, and she was reported to have said no. so..lol..

Ooooh that is such a cute Michael t-shirt, I really really need it! Yes I have far too many Michael t-shirts but you can never have too many!

I NEED that shirt, I think its the best MJ one I've seen in a while.
I like Shania, I haven't heard any of her music in a while though...

Ooooh that is such a cute Michael t-shirt, I really really need it! Yes I have far too many Michael t-shirts but you can never have too many!

Me too. I have like 6 MJ shirts already. lol I'm looking for something kind of like this to wear to a concert except Im looking for something more sparkly. Maybe I'll make my own :)

yeah, i once saw an awards program, a few years ago, where Michael was honored, and Shania Twain performed on it, and she sorta bellydanced, revealing belly, in front of Michael. she danced toward him, and it caused a radio controversy. a lot of guys wrote in jealous that she danced for MJ, and not for them. it was kind of a precursor to the media starting to not like him. now of course, this could be interpreted as anything, including, she was dancing, and MJ just happened to be there..but those people on radio interpreted it like she was doing it just for Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGlTe6UsnSU

Interesting, I just saw the clip, and honestly don't see the she is dancing for or in front of Michael whatsoever.

But I love the T-shirt she is wearing! There is one similar from the Bravado website I bought that has his feet landing on piano keys and has michael writtem on it. It has a black background. I love it and recommend to any MJ fan!

If you want good, quality MJ t-shirts go to Bravado.com. I've bought 3 there and they are really classy. Love them, and get compliments for them.

`I love Shania! Her shirt is super cute. I think I saw the ones you guys are talking about on Bravado's site. It's really similar, and I agree it will do. I was thinking about purchasing that one a few weeks ago but decided to go with the Scream Explode tee.

the shirt is cool, but i'd be on that with shirt or no shirt. Shania is sweet to the eye balls

I am A Massive fan of Shania Twain!!!!!!!! and this thread caught my attention...Aww I ove the t-shirt!!!!! Can I have it SHANIA Thanks!!!...I seen that award show and Shania was belly dancing in front of MJ...Haha any girl would do that :) Shania is Pretty :)

I want a t-shirt just like that one!!!
btw Shania is not only beautiful but also talented, and a lady ( i think Michael must have look at her more than once at the WMA 1996, but she was already married anyway)

I want a t-shirt just like that one!!!
btw Shania is not only beautiful but also talented, and a lady ( i think Michael must have look at her more than once at the WMA 1996, but she was already married anyway)

Yeah Shania was already Married at the time.

Back