Shania Twain posing sexy in MJ shirt!!

Victory2004

Proud Member
spacer.gif

img-resized.png
Reduced: 94% of original size [ 543 x 729 ] - Click to view full image
83455_stdotcom2010-shoot1_122_70lo.jpg
:wub::wild:

oh wow..I so want that MJ T-shirt! Shania is beautiful.

Last edited:
I love the shirt and Shania Twain is so pretty.

yeah, i once saw an awards program, a few years ago, where Michael was honored, and Shania Twain performed on it, and she sorta bellydanced, revealing belly, in front of Michael. she danced toward him, and it caused a radio controversy. a lot of guys wrote in jealous that she danced for MJ, and not for them. it was kind of a precursor to the media starting to not like him. now of course, this could be interpreted as anything, including, she was dancing, and MJ just happened to be there..but those people on radio interpreted it like she was doing it just for Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGlTe6UsnSU

Last edited:
She has the biggest selling album for a female singer, so... thats nice, evidently she is a fan of MJ too.

Nice, she's beautiful.
I love that shirt, I want one! haha. Didn't know she's a fan.

She's cute with an MJ shirt on, next time if she returns to Timmins and if I was there I would love to meet her and ask her about Michael, even about the WMA 96'.

the only thing i hate about mj t-shirts is that they dont come in bigger sizes! some women have bigger bodies then others we want to wear MJ proudly to!

yeah, i once saw an awards program, a few years ago, where Michael was honored, and Shania Twain performed on it, and she sorta bellydanced, revealing belly, in front of Michael. she danced toward him, and it caused a radio controversy. a lot of guys wrote in jealous that she danced for MJ, and not for them. it was kind of a precursor to the media starting to not like him. now of course, this could be interpreted as anything, including, she was dancing, and MJ just happened to be there..but those people on radio interpreted it like she was doing it just for Michael.

wow..that just sounds terrible of people to think like that. I like her..she is a respectable woman..besides she is married...I didn't see her doing anything wrong in front of Michael...she was just performing her song.

She was totally dancing for him :lol:, and there's nothing wrong with that!
I saw that show on the week they did it and the minute i saw her performance i said "come on! stop dancing in front of him, he's mine", etc :p I was a kid :ph34r:

Anyway, i didnt know she was married at that time, if i was married i would have done the same, hubby has to understand :lol:

I also remember she was sitting next to him after her performance :cheeky:

Back