Shana Mangatal (Michael's friend) shares her MJ memorabilia

I´m not making things up. Why would I do that? 2 years ago I was so in love with the thought about those two being a couple. I know now it was just a friendship. But everyone is allowed to believe what they want.

The Amir part comes from people who have talked to him online and irl. Frank part I have been told too. Maybe he answered a few when they asked, they put up screen shots on their facebook pages.

The follower fans I´m friends with on facebook, one of them was very close to Michael. She said those things about her being outside hanging with them.

Sorry you got upset. I think those who really don´t think they were a couple get upset too.
I´m glad she has those signed stuff from him, a treasure.

Virre;3672975 said:
I´m not making things up. Why would I do that? 2 years ago I was so in love with the thought about those two being a couple. I know now it was just a friendship. But everyone is allowed to believe what they want.

The Amir part comes from people who have talked to him online and irl. Frank part I have been told too. Maybe he answered a few when they asked, they put up screen shots on their facebook pages.

The follower fans I´m friends with on facebook, one of them was very close to Michael. She said those things about her being outside hanging with them.

Sorry you got upset. I think those who really don´t think they were a couple get upset too.
I´m glad she has those signed stuff from him, a treasure.

lol :lol: Im not upset :flowers: I just know for a fact that none of what you said is true and thought I should say something. Thats all :cheeky: :yes:

Some of these "fans" have been lying to you. Sorry..

they put up screen shots on their facebook pages.

Do you still have these "screen shots"? :)

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif

I don't think you should post her formspring username. Paris said she deliberately did not post it on Twitter. She's gonna get all kind of rude questions from haters if they find it...

Back