Shana Mangatal (Michael's friend) shares her MJ memorabilia

Aprilmay

Proud Member
Lately she has been posting these items she got from Michael.

She use to work for him
images

529574_10150954749283233_2026451383_n.jpg

Shana Mangatal ?@ImShanaMangatal
A few cherished treasures given to me from Michael, including a dusty fedora and signed Time Magazine http://instagr.am/p/M1pgZ7mja-/

The Time Mag says "Love Shana. Michael Jackson. The other pic is the brim of his fedora that says "Michael Jackson."

Note says "Thank you for standing by me. You're won- Love Always Michael Jackson"

6513dd56a76911e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

Neverland Baseball Cap

543668_10150897472848233_528700766_n.jpg

Autographed Bad picture
"This pic almost got destroyed in the 1994 LA Earthquake. It flew off of the table and the frame it was in broke into pieces. There are still some stains, but thank God it was saved!"

Lucky indeed, but even more luckier to have known Michael. What I would give to have had the same experience :)

I have a feeling that she is going to share some more of her gifts. I wonder what else she has

O/t but this is also sweet :D Michael loved to talk Lol
28cdmxx.jpg

Shana is really sweet. :) I'm happy that Michael had someone in his life as nice as her. She seems like a beautiful person. :)

It's so lovely of her to share her personal memories and treasures.......

(Thank you for posting these pics).

Last edited:
Is true that she and Michael had an affair? I always read fans talking about it...

I don't know about that Nathy, maybe they dated...who knows..she is very pretty and sweet though! :) it would be nice if they did!

Michael and Shana dated in private. MJ didn't let the press & media know about this, because he's very private with his private life. MJ said he dated a couple of women in his 1988 'Moonwalk' book but felt he shouldn't mention their names for privacy reasons because he respects their privacy just like he respects his own privacy.

I think it's cute how MJ gave Shana a picture of him during 'BAD' era, aww, he knew she would like that picture because he was very cute during 'Bad' era as well as all eras. MJ also gave her a 'Thriller' magazine cover, aww.

I think MJ and Shana dated beginning in 1990 or 1991. MJ even placed her in his movie 'Ghost', aww. MJ liked Shana guys, they dated too, aww. Lucky women.

I think the BAD era picture was given to her when she first met him. Shana said the first time she met Michael was at a party that was held after one of his 'BAD' concerts she attended...

Is true that she and Michael had an affair? I always read fans talking about it...

Shana came out to defend Michael in 2003/Claimed she had an on and off affair with him for years. There is really no 'proof' that what she said was true.. Of course Michael would never confirm it either. I thought the note of him thanking her for standing by him was interesting. I believe that it had something to do with her defending him during the trial.

Aww Michael was such a chatterbox (I mean it in a good way) how delightful to listen to him telling stories or whatever it is he talked about, I wouldn't mind. I would listen for as long as he had wanted me to.. :girl_sigh:

Aww Michael was such a chatterbox (I mean it in a good way) how delightful to listen to him telling stories or whatever it is he talked about, I wouldn't mind. I would listen for as long as he had wanted me to.. :girl_sigh:

Me too :wub: I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate though Lol

Me too :wub: I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate though Lol

I know!! I'd just stare at him and get lost. Then at some point he'll go "don't you agree?" or something like that and I'd be.. :ermm: yeah.. totally Mike plus you looked fantastic :kickass: and he'd be like WTF!? :crazy *runs* lol!

Some say that the girl Cashio mentioned on his book it's Shana.

"Just don't let go of my hand... Sha-na-na-na, Sha-na-na-na..."

What about that? :yes:

oceanborn;3672257 said:
"Just don't let go of my hand... Sha-na-na-na, Sha-na-na-na..."

What about that? :yes:

So many say they hear that, so many say they don´t. He didn´t write that song but he could have added it while singing.
Cascio answered a very long time ago it wasn´t anything more than a friendship and not as close as some think.

Aprilmay;3672449 said:

:love: so many say this about Michael, how you would smell like him after he hugged you. I wish I had met him and felt this too. <3

^According to Dorian Holley she was at the This Is It rehearsals... :yes:

The memorabilia is very nice!

Ashtanga;3672676 said:
It's strange there is no picture of her with Michael behind the scenes :fear: .... Still, I doubt she was a person who was very close to Michael in recent years. -_-

It´s because Michael wasn´t there when she was there hanging out with Dorian and the band. I think Dorian even said that when asked. And according to Michael Amir (who didn´t know who she´s and asked Alberto) who said after being shown a pic that he´d seen her outside with the other fans. Follower fans (if you trust them) confirm this. Some other fans were invited by Michael to look at the rehearsals, I envy them a lot.

I saw her in a video in another thread when she was interviewed outside a hospital Michael had been taken too in 1990.

Last edited:
Virre;3672480 said:
So many say they hear that, so many say they don´t. He didn´t write that song but he could have added it while singing.
Cascio answered a very long time ago it wasn´t anything more than a friendship and not as close as some think.

Virre;3672744 said:
It´s because Michael wasn´t there when she was there hanging out with Dorian and the band. I think Dorian even said that when asked. And according to Michael Amir (who didn´t know who she´s and asked Alberto) who said after being shown a pic that he´d seen her outside with the other fans. Follower fans (if you trust them) confirm this. Some other fans were invited by Michael to look at the rehearsals, I envy them a lot.

I saw her in a video in another thread when she was interviewed outside a hospital Michael had been taken too in 1990.

Why are you making up things? :ph34r: None of that is true. Frank never answers questions about her relationship with Michael. I would know because I asked him before. The only time he addressed a rumor about her was because it had something to do with his book.

Dorian never said that. Michael Amir never said that.

I doubt follower fans saw her and said that aswell.

She was outside of his hospital in 1990 because at that time she was just a fan. She didnt work for him yet.

Why are people always making things up about her to try and act like she was a nobody? :doh:

Back