Sexiest MJ quote.

"I don’t think I’m better than other people, I think I’m different from other people, because I do different things." ~ Michael Jackson

"beautiful to look at" meaning Spanish girls! Tbh Anything he says sounds sexy, he can't help it.

Most sexy word that he says is definitely 'love' (pronounced lurve!). Wow.

"Hurt me"

The sexiest evvver...

He would often say this during recording sessions meaning that he wanted the music to be played full out loud!

Oh Michael....*dies in his arms*...!!!!!

Last edited:
"Hurt me"

The sexiest evvver...

He would often say this during recording sessions meaning that he wanted the music to be played full out loud!

He would say this to Karen Faye also before his make up session meaning he wanted her to make him look stunning :)

Superfly Sister:swoon:... so hot... I knew the lyrics were solely written by Michael, did anyone know when Michael wrote that song?

"Hurt me"

The sexiest evvver...

wowwww thats very hot indeed:)

"Tell the police to be gentle with those girls, don't be mean. I like that one right there"

"Tell the police to be gentle with those girls, don't be mean. I like that one right there"

I guess that quotes kind of sexy with how confident MJ is, but I LOL at it. It's funny how his sexy quotes are funny too.

I've never heard MJ say "Hurt me". Anyone have any examples? Particularly audio.

Fun thread :)

When he whispers "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" in the 1978 demo. {purrrrrr}

And doesn't he say, "She's workin' it, she's workin' it" in In the Closet? Drives me wild. :wild:

"Get your buttocks to the house." (Michael Jackson Commemorated, sitting in the limo)- and sounds like the nerd of nerds in that moment. Priceless. :D

This is one of my faves - in fact that whole limo clip is just perfect.

Back