Sexiest lyrics of an MJ song

there must be a good reason why our mike sang in his deep manly voice...

of course not for some 3D high tech gadget. he's singing about his own "gadget" :naughty:

^^ Michael liked to be mysterious....His songs are puzzling sometimes..makes you think :naughty:

OMG :bugeyed How do you come up with this stuff? I never realized it he was referring to sex, I always thought "what a strange song is this, who sings about 3D and Dolby :mello:" lol! It makes sense to me now :D

@ Lucilla, I think it's from the If You Don't Love Me song, not sure though.

I'm always surprised when people don't realize it IS about sex! :D To me it was clear from day one. LOL.

lol i love this analysis lol imo this is def what it means. 2000wats is imo somewhat subtle... now his sisters "Feedback" is to the point lol. i like how Michael isn't as filthy as her lol.

Arklove;3134551 said:
ugh...SO hot....btw, here's an analysis of 2000 watts :mello:

Bass note (the man) treble (the woman) stereo control (desire) how low you go just about enough to make your juices flow (heat things up to turn you on)
Press play (Foreplay) don't stop. Rotate (Guy on top, girl on top) Too Hot! You feel I'm real (Penis Size) I'm everything you need so tell me what's the deal? (Girl stops suddenly)
Release two or three (C*m-loads) When I reach, I can go until I hit my peak (When he tries, he can go for a looooonnnnggg time til he "hits his peak")
Highpost Lady (Prostitute) Shorty(Some random girl he met and has feelings for) Really wanna be there for me? (He likes commitment when he has sex)
2000 watts 8 ohms 200volts, real strong (Refering to his stamina) too much of that, fuse blown (if he keeps his strong rhythm he comes too fast.)
Be careful what you say don't overload (He doesn't like girls that talk too dirty, just enough to turn him on, talking dirty too much is a turn off.)
3D, (threesome!?!?!) high speed, (banging her fast) feedback(How good the sex was), Dolby(He's big, I mean real big)
Release two or three, (c*mloads) when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak(When he tries, he can go for hours or days)
Compact steelo, (#$%&/sextoy) chico(him), D-Lo(Also known as downlow), highpost lady(prostitute)
Shorty really wanna be there for me (means he likes commitment before having sex)

I really like Arklove's interpretation of 2000 Watts, but some small corrections using the urban dictionary:

Highpost=Snobby, High on themselves

"Man, I tried to hook up with that chick - but she was acting all high post on me"

Dolby="A girl who you are trying to pick up in a bar who is just fuckable, specifically a 5.1 on a scale of 1-10. She spends most of the night drunkenly singing every song that is played on the jukebox very loudly directly into your ear.(Named for Dolby 5.1 surround sound)"

or

"A term for a rabbit like female, who is substantially more interesting when accompanied by a bottle of rum with a cartoon parrot on it."

Buy that girl some rum, she's a Dolby

Shorty="affectionate term for a girlfriend, attractive female or concubine."

or

"A term contrived by some asshole or group of assholes to mean a sexy or attractive female."

"a girl, usually attractive."

or

"A cute/sexy lady that you don't really know, but would like to get to know."

"Ride With Me" by Rodney Jerkins is very hot track. Not much lyrics but anyway. :D Michael singing background.

I would never EVER have thought that 2000 Watts was about sex! And I call myself a fan! :))
Oh, and this reminds me, when I heard R.Kelly's Ignition (or was it the remix? - the one Michael dances to while he's in the backseat of a car), I said to myself: now that's some analogy between having sex and driving a car. Thing is, I got that one. And it was nearly too much for me, I almost didn't like it for being so...explicit while being implicit, if you know what I mean.
But this one...man, either he's too subtle or I'm too dumb :)

Break of dawn.
His voice.
the story.
the love.
awwwww :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
and he says "make love" instead of using any other dirty words others always use in their songs.... for MIchael this is poetry.... gotta love this man!!!! :wub::wub:

I'm always surprised when people don't realize it IS about sex! :D To me it was clear from day one. LOL.

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
oh no... you've opened my eyes... I never ever thought of this at all!!!!
:swoon:

umm Remember Butterflies...? yum

All I gotta say is that I must be dreaming, can't be real
You're not here with me, still I can feel you near me
I caress you, let you taste us, just so blissful listen

Arklove;3134551 said:
ugh...SO hot....btw, here's an analysis of 2000 watts :mello:

Bass note (the man) treble (the woman) stereo control (desire) how low you go just about enough to make your juices flow (heat things up to turn you on)
Press play (Foreplay) don't stop. Rotate (Guy on top, girl on top) Too Hot! You feel I'm real (Penis Size) I'm everything you need so tell me what's the deal? (Girl stops suddenly)
Release two or three (C*m-loads) When I reach, I can go until I hit my peak (When he tries, he can go for a looooonnnnggg time til he "hits his peak")
Highpost Lady (Prostitute) Shorty(Some random girl he met and has feelings for) Really wanna be there for me? (He likes commitment when he has sex)
2000 watts 8 ohms 200volts, real strong (Refering to his stamina) too much of that, fuse blown (if he keeps his strong rhythm he comes too fast.)
Be careful what you say don't overload (He doesn't like girls that talk too dirty, just enough to turn him on, talking dirty too much is a turn off.)
3D, (threesome!?!?!) high speed, (banging her fast) feedback(How good the sex was), Dolby(He's big, I mean real big)
Release two or three, (c*mloads) when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak(When he tries, he can go for hours or days)
Compact steelo, (#$%&/sextoy) chico(him), D-Lo(Also known as downlow), highpost lady(prostitute)
Shorty really wanna be there for me (means he likes commitment before having sex)

I think u could be right bout that

I agree with the fact that 2000 Watts has some sex(y) lyrics!

I also like the lyrics for Heartbreaker, especially when he says 'She will say I was the man that got away' (manly man, my man!) :)
And on the tender side...from For all time:
'And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said it's the soul that matters,
Baby, who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well'

Arklove;3134435 said:
My favourite sexy line in Liberian Girl is...'...you kiss me then...oooh, the world...you do this to me...'...gawd, that's so sexy....very romantic too....:heart:

My top ten favorite MJ lyrics. Yes. Swooning. Pure romance novel.

kasume;3133582 said:
yes, superfly sister is very raunchy! i like raunchy Michael! :) :)

but my favorite is..

"hold my hand. feel the touch, of your body cling to mine. you and me, makin love. on and on and through the night!"

and this.

"Hold my hand, feel the sweat, yes you’ve got me nervous yet. (something about vulnerable love-sick Michael makes me weak in the knees.)
Let me groove, let me soothe, let me take you on a cruise. (ohhh please do. :))"

PCR;3136654 said:
Break of dawn.
His voice.
the story.
the love.
awwwww :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
and he says "make love" instead of using any other dirty words others always use in their songs.... for MIchael this is poetry.... gotta love this man!!!! :wub::wub:

Oh yes. It is so real. Not like most songs about sex and hooking up at clubs or whatever. This is a spot on description of that perfect first time back together when you've been apart for a few years and then one night you see each other again and you both know it's all over from there... And he comes back to your place and he's like so scared and so nervous but he knows you're feeling the same way, and it's all so familiar that you couldn't possibly feel more safe or comfortable. And his heart is racing and his stomach has butterflies and he's really quiet but he has this look of pure bliss on his face and he's just penetrating you with his big brown, lust-filled eyes, and he's like so high on this, wanting you so bad that he's totally glossed over and can't see or hear anything else, totally drunk on you. *Sighs*

GinnyJackson;3137180 said:
umm Remember Butterflies...? yum

And this is like dirty sexy but still so sweet and purely romantic. His fluttery falsetto, those high runs...orgasmic.

:ph34r:

Back