Seth Riggs (Vocal Coach) on the generosity of Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I was on the verge of tears listening to this. Thanks for posting.

somebody pleaasee make a sticky out of this. invite the whole world to this website, and to this thread, exclusively. let them see this.

This is where Michael has been hiding, when he wasn't in the public eye.

And he wasn't in the public eye. A Lot.

Geez. Michael was really REALLY the nicest person. It makes me livid that such a good person was put through what he was only to have his life cut short. He should have been allowed to grow old and happy.

I would REALLY appreciate if somebody coul kindly post me the transcript of this video... Thank you very much!

I would REALLY appreciate if somebody could kindly post me the transcript of this video. Thanks ;)

this is really moving .i think he and bruce really loved him .Michael needed more people like them in his life .:cry:

oh dear god .. :cry: the waterworks .... thanks for sharing this ... really moving ..
i miss michael even more :(

Wow, beautiful. Thank you, Seth, for sharing who Michael truly was. What lovely memories. :cry:

Thanks for posting.

this is something the sony person who manage that MJ's facebook page should post.
not that crappy billboard article! and some stupid stuff.

Please, somebody post us the transcript of this video... Thank you very much!

very touching, Michael was such a good, pure soul. It's a tragedy he had to die so the world could see what we all saw all along.

This was a very moving and touching video. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. Seth's story was beautiful and showed how much of selfless and generous man Michael was. Michael was truly an angel on earth.

Back