Sending Love to Paris, Prince, Blanket

Paris, Prince, Blanket, be strong and do not get sad. A lot, a lot of people are loving you and protecting you. You had an amazing father who made a great impact on the world. No matter what you will become as grown ups you will always carry his good soul. I love you and send you big hugs!

May Michaels faith always give you faith,
may Michaels strength always give you strength,
may Michaels love always give you love!

You three can always be very proud of your dad!
He was a shining beautiful human being!

Let noone tell you different. Do not believe anyone who wants to tell you who you are!
You know! Your Daddy has left the answer in your hearts!
His love will always be with you!

May God bless you three!!!!!

God bless you three. You will never be alone, you're never far from my thoughts and prayers. You were Michael's life! And you're loved the world over. Stay strong, little ones.

Hang in there, your Dad lives in you guys, we have your back just like we had your Dads, you will see him again one day, Keep The Faith!, we love you.

They are Michael's greatest legacy, the best thing he did. They should know all their daddy's fans are thinking of them now. God bless them xxx

big hugs to paris,prince and blanket
my prayers are with you three

Prince, Paris, and Blanket I love you all so much. Bear hugs and kisses all over. You are part of my family and I will always be here for you. I know I am far away, but that means nothing. You will always be in my prays. Be strong babies, this life is so a hard but continue to have faith and know God and your father are watching over you always and forever.

Love you Always :heart:

Nice thread :)

I'm sending love to these children and I hope the can feel all the love and support from the millions who love Michael. I hope it eases their pain a little bit and that they know that their daddy is always with them.

To Michael's beautiful, special children: We love you so much, and we truly loved your dad. We are so sorry for your loss and hope that you can take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. The world grieves with you, especially Michael's fans. We will miss him terribly, but he is in our hearts, and he is in yours too. You will always have your memories, and I know he's raised you to be very loving, compassionate and kind. Hugs to all of you. :wub:

To Michaels kids we love you and we will always be here for you. Stay strong and God bless.

Oh man, this is going to make me loose it! I just thought how Michael's reason for even doing these shows was to show his kids what he did for a living and to think how even that one gesture was snatched away from him and them. It makes me want to cry even harder now.

I will keep Michael's three beautfuil children in my prayer.

Stay strong Paris, Price and Blanket, we are always here for you and your daddy will always be watching over you and be with you forever!

Paris,Prince and Blanket,we will always love you :wub:
I will pray for you every day,god bless you :wub:

Paris, Price and Blanket, stay strong my dear ones.

Never forget whay your daddy thaught you.

He loves you and he will always be there to love and care for you.

God Bless you

Back