Sending Love to Paris, Prince, Blanket

TinaG

Proud Member
This day truly has to be the hardest for Michael's children. They didn't deserve to lose their daddy so soon. Sending love, hugs, and support to them!

LoveYouMJ.jpg

Stay strong little ones :pray: we all pray for you.

Hugs to them all! They will always be in my thoughts, my heart & my prayers. May God Bless them.

Stay strong Prince, Paris & Blanket - millions of ppl around the world are thinking of you today and keeping you in their prayers.
Much love!

Hugs and love goes out to Prince, Paris and Blanket! Love ya'll!!!

xoxo.

Hugs, kisses and a lot of love to Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket. I've been praying for them every night. They need it most. They were Michael's life. God bless them. :heart: :heart:

Bless them, I'll be thinking of them,
They have a whole big load of love coming their way from everyone :)

MJ will always be looking out for his kids from above.

My heart breaks for them but I know their father will always, always be with them watching over them.

Prince, Paris & Blanket, i wish you all the best, im so so sorry you lost your daddy...

Awww yes. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the Jackson kids and the family at this very difficult time.

Hugs and kisses to Prince, Paris and Blanket. I love your daddy and I love you too.

Sending my love and prayers to his kids. I'm sure Michael is watching over them. My heart truly breaks when I think about his kids, they should have had more time with him.

Love, hugs, and virtual comfort sent from a distance to Michael's babies. xOxO

God bless them and the rest of their family as well.

Back