Send Michael a Christmas Greeting

That video really made me cry again. So this is a wonderful idea. I live on the Eastern side of the United States. And my mother does work for the post office. I am sending it out today. So hopefully it should get there in time.

Edit: my father says that from europe a card needs less than a week to arrive in california. so u guys can send a card, it should arrive in time.

and question: can i send a bracelet with my card??
and how does it get to his "place"?

I am sending 2 cards out today. 1 for Michael and 1 for his children. His children's card is smaller than their daddy's card. And I put their card in the same envelope as their daddy's card. But I did mark the card Paris, Prince, and Blanket.

To the poster from UK if you get it in the mail in the next day or so...you should make it. you have Intel the second. Please send your card. It would mean a lot to Micheal.

I live in Serbia and there is no way for it to be sent :(

Can I make a postcard on PC and send it via mail so you can print it?

It would mean a world to me ... :(

I swear to God the tears are just threatening to explode from my eyes after reading this topic.:cry:

Christmas is supposed to be a time of happiness and joy and I just can't reconcile how it is that MJ is not here to spend it with his kids.

Back