"See you in July!"...JULY 7

Ankita

Proud Member
In the beginning of last year, Michael announced to the whole world- " See you in July!!!"....

On July 7, more than a billion people across the continents, from every nation, every religion, every creed, every generation...saw him, saluted him and showered him with all their Love, admiration and appreciation...blessing him, being proud of him and celebrating his truly beautiful and inspiring life...

We love you more and more with every passing day dearest Michael...Thankyou forever and ever for everything...we are so proud of you and we shall always do you proud!
Rejoice in the beautiful Heavens sweetest one! Hope to meet you very, very soon...

Last edited:
he was looking eager to july and didn't even make july that's what i was hinking about for the past year. Oh my michael :cry:

ok...this made me cry ...again....Michael didn't get chance to see July..:boohoo:

It's like a knife through the heart when you see the announcement footage and he says "See you in July!".
Ugh...so sad :(

I wish he could have been showered with love, admiration and appreciation during his concerts
I don´t know why but before he died I had made plans for him for the next 40 years to work for Unicef, not so much but something.

:cry: Hubby wants to watch the memorial tomorrow (7/7). Don't know if I can handle that again...

:cry: Hubby wants to watch the memorial tomorrow (7/7). Don't know if I can handle that again...

Oh my, I know how you feel. I've only watched the memorial twice. I watched it the day of and then about a month afterward. It was just as hard watching it a second time as it was the first. I don't think I could ever watch it again.

:hug:

Oh my, I know how you feel. I've only watched the memorial twice. I watched it the day of and then about a month afterward. It was just as hard watching it a second time as it was the first. I don't think I could ever watch it again.

wow, how can you guys handle it?

i watched the memorial only that day, a year ago and i don't have plans to watch it ever again. :cry:

^^ yeah, me too.. Even though I downloaded it later and have it in my computer, I will never ever watch it again.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

I will never ever in my life watch The Memorial again :cry:
Now, I am only looking forward this one July or whatever that month will be, when we really meet again :cry:
Last year ran so fast... but it still hurts like it was just yeasterday... or it hurts even more :(

wow, how can you guys handle it?

i watched the memorial only that day, a year ago and i don't have plans to watch it ever again. :cry:

:(me too! I dont think ill be able to watch it ever again :no: :cry:

Yeah, I watched it once... when it happened. I don't think I can handle it another time. Maybe ever.

"See you in July!"
It just hit me again :weeping:

That really made me cry the second I read this topic. I did kind of thought about that yesterday and today. But then I just let it slip my mind again. Thankfully I am going to be away all day tomorrow. Picking a Thomas The Train cake out for my nephew's birthday this Saturday. He will be 4 years old. And do some shopping. So I really don't have to think about what I was doing this time last year. But I am sorry but it is these kinds of reminders is why I am never going to recover from my depression. :sad: :boohoo:

I was thinking about him saying to his fans “see you in July” when I watched this memorial last year. I sort of said to myself: well, Michael, it is still very true that you see your fans in July but there is a very sad reason behind it. :cry: I do not know if I will be able to watch it again. Another sad date is in September, the day of his funeral. :( Too many sad days….

Back