Searching for my little half-sister

Hello Silouette (sounds french r u french ?) how r u :) ? Well at least ur answering and giving me some support. Thx for ur support :D.

Silouette is french ?? :eek: :lol: Are you ?? :lol:

-------

Sinon... bonne chance pour retrouver ta demi-soeur! ;) Le monde est petit tu sais!

Thx mjkop and tinkerbell2 :). I think i've found her thx to Facebook. I'll see what happens from there.

To mjkop: I dunno Silouette thats why i asked, cause her username does sound french lol. Answer to ur question: yes i live in France.

Last edited:
Thx mjkop and tinkerbell2 :). I think i've found her thx to Facebook. I'll see what happens from there.

To mjkop: I dunno Silouette thats why i asked, cause her username does sound french lol. Answer to ur question: yes i live in France.

You're welcome! and great! Yeah facebook is maybe more popular than MJJC!

I know her and I know (I think :unsure: xD) she's not from France, though her username really sounds like something french! ;)
And sorry I know you're french, I wanted to ask Silouette if she was because it would have been a big surprise! :lol:

Omg! Aww!

I pray you find her!

P.S.

Oh okay you found her! :lol: No prayers need then! :lol:

hello pac, i hope you will find your little sister, dont forget that we are all together by our hearth and soul... im sure you will find her, keep the faith... if she is an mj fan soon or later she will hear of MJJC, if she allready hasnt...:D try to communicate with fans in florida. wish you all the best and good luck:D

SORRY----- havent seen you allready found her:D:D:D:D im so glad you found her!!!!!!! thansk Facebook--- sometimes internet has bad stuff but sometimes has really good stuff!!!!!
Michael Made it so you can found her:D:D

I did find her thx to facebook. Maybe you should try it too if u know her name + where she lives. It worked for me. Good luck !!!!! Best wishes !!!!!!! (fingers crossed)

That's great news! Congrats to both of you. :D

Hello Chrissy how r u ? :) I did find her thx to facebook. Maybe you should try it too if u know her name + where she lives. It worked for me. Good luck !!!!! Best wishes !!!!!!! (fingers crossed)

Hi hun,
i'm ok thanks. How are you? I don't know her name or where she lives. My dad & I don't get along so won't be asking him for anything info. Only have a birth year & time of year. She's about 6 months older then me.

Congratulations on finding your sister! Must be a wonderful gift for both of you to find each other. xxxx

Back