Scariest Michael Song?

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
Was speaking to Orianalee and thought it would be appropriate to make a thread hehe.

Which of Michael's material is the spookiest, haunting or scariest to listen to late at night?

I'd say personally just about anything from the BOTDF album (first five tracks) and then Thriller or Threatened. Then we could opt something like Who Is It.. the choir and the way Michael sings it - also the topic too. It just has a haunting feel to it, especially the short film.

What do people think? :)

Threatened.
That noise that sounds like a mix between a growl and something heavy being dragged across the floor is creepy.

When History originally came out I used to thought little Susie was a scary song. I don't mind it now though. As a 10 yr old though it scared the crap out of me.

I agree about Little Susie...something about the strings in it or something :lol:

Although I hate the background scream in 'Is It Scarey'. It's soooo creepy! hehe

Little Susie.

Very scary. That beginning creeps me out already so...

Little Susie, it's totally psychodelic
(despite it sounds like "Sunrise, sunset" from Fiddler On The Roof :D)

I thought Little Susie was such a sad song :'(

but yea Threatened... I love that song... Scariest one.
Morphine is just simply a work of art, it's just blows my mind.

Little Susie... that has always been scary... :S

And now, Morphine... for what it means to me now ( a constant reminder of one of the deepest cries for help from MJ :-()

Morphine, autobiographical or not, scares the crap out of me. Even entertaining the thought is terrifying.

Well, I think no music from MJ is terrifying when you abstract yourself and really understand the feelings and meanings behind them... it´s just about the ghosts in our minds.. our deepest feelings, deepest fears, deepest sadness, feeling of loosing each other, abandon, just feelings... a great capacity to put human feelings in words.

None. The closest one to scary would be Little Susie but I think it's more hauntingly sad and depressing, the intro was a nice choice. Is it Scary maybe, the intro.

Morphine is angry.

That noise in Threatened is kinda creepy.

Yeah, I'll stick with none.

Little Susie.

Odd, becoz it was not made to be scary.
Thriller, Ghost, or Somebody´s Watching me (It is not Michael Jackson´s but Michael sings there and it is spooky that) instead did.
But Little Susie is the most gloomy.

I reckon 'Is It Scary' is awesomely dark, including the subject matter and music.

Little Susie is haunting, It's Scary, Threaten, is spooky but I find Morphine is very disturbing! I listened to it a few times only and I don't feel like I'm going to ever listen to it anymore!

Morphine used to be scary..now its just heartbreaking..very hard for me to listen to
Little Susie is haunting..scary
Earth Song gives me goosebumps..its scary in a whole different light
threatened is scaryy i agree

Back