Saying Goodbye To Neverland (Photo Reportage & Story from Jonathan Haeber)

Thank you for this link.

It's beautifull and heartbreaking at the same time. They ruined his life by invading Neverland and in the end it killed him. He seemed so happy before all that happened.

The place has changed even more since these photos were taken. I hope not everyone goes and tries to get into Neverland. It does feel like an invasien of Michael's privacy when doing that.

What a beautiful and tender article. Thank you so much for this. I know some of you are sad, but the author brings us hope on how we could help keep Neverland alive.

Hey! That's a great idea. Ya know, I was wondering if there was going to be any kind of special gathering this summer. Maybe this could be a possibility. Perhaps ask them first and start gathering names. Who knows, maybe they would approve. I'd def make the trip. i never got to meet Michael, and this would be an amazing experience. You never know unless you tryI guess.

Personally I think it would be a magical experience for all of the fans

i wonder if maybe we could all join together and maybe set up a petition or a open letter or something to Michael's estate and ask if they could consider turning Neverland in to a place for the fans to visit basically like Graceland but in the vision that Michael would want for us to see and experince. just a though.

i wonder if maybe we could all join together and maybe set up a petition or a open letter or something to Michael's estate and ask if they could consider turning Neverland in to a place for the fans to visit basically like Graceland but in the vision that Michael would want for us to see and experince. just a though.
Great idea!:clapping::clapping::clapping:count me in!

We will never say goodbye to neverland we have to let the family know how important it is to us, it should be restored and opened to the public.

i know...i would love to see it. :(
ill come from Ireland...someday to see it :)

Last edited:
It's my biggest dream to see Neverland! I will come from Poland to visit it!

Wow, such amazing photos and that story was so beautiful, too..
Neverland was Michael's home and sanctuary that was so cruely taken away from him :cry:
It's so sad to see the place abandoned, without all the joy and happiness that so obviously seems to belong there.. However, I'm not sure if it would be the same, even if restored. Or should I say, it probably wouldn't be the same without Michael's magic touch.

i can't say for sure. But i reckon it would, cause it was his magic touch that chose it to be like in the first place. If it wasnt for that allegation you would really be able to feel his spirit there. Now im not so sure, but give it a couple of years of happy smiling visiters and the place should feel happy again. It's his dream home and its literally rotting and its just the saddest thing

Back