SAW VI Thread (Updated Yet Again)

Re: SAW VI Thread (Updated Again)

First Look at Amanda in Lionsgate's 'Saw VI'!!!
Monday, September 28, 2009

bradmiska.jpg

By: MrDisgusting
Comments If there were one thing that could have made me like Saw V better it would have been the appearance of Amanda. We've got an exciting exclusive still for you this morning as beyond the break you can chew on a super hi-res still from Lionsgate's Saw VI, which features Shawnee Smith back in action as Amanda, Jigsaw's dark and twisted protégé who lost her way. In the latest sequel arriving in theaters October 23, Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.

Click here for our full image gallery, or the image below to see it super-sized:

Source: Bloody Disgusting http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17524

Re: SAW VI Thread (Updated Again)

Official 'SAW VI' Site & iPhone App

by Lawrence P. Raffel, Tue., Sep. 29, 2009 11:36 AM PDT
imYvAQjchyAuat3Xf7oNnLiA==.jpg

The official SAW VI site has just launched with a trailer, some new pics, wallpapers/ icons and features labeled coming soon like ‘Become Jigsaws Apprentice’, 'Wheel of Death' and 'Bloodlines'. And below we have info on a new iPhone app that lets you sound like Jigsaw. Check it out.
Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.
Are you amped for the next rib-ripping chapter of SAW? SAW VI is set to hit theaters October 23rd 2009.
And if that's not enough, we also have info on Lionsgate's new Jigsaw iPhone App: If it's Halloween, it must be SAW... and now, for the first time ever, SAW fans can SOUND like Jigsaw as well! Lionsgate has just released the Jigsaw Your Voice iPhone app into the iTunes store for FREE!
Features include -- Long recording time (up to 60 seconds)... Jigsaw soundboard to hear classic lines from the film and practice... 4 Jigsaw presets to match your voice to Jigsaw's... Advanced settings for pitch, speed and tempo... Email your voice to friends...
Lionsgate also wants to let everyone know that in the upcoming upgrade of the iPhone app, there’ll be Queue management (store multiple voice recordings), an expanded gallery, and more!
imVppYZFfz+5aaajBWAUqUdqBg==.jpg
http://www.fearnet.com/news/b16776_official_saw_vi_site_launch.html
01 October 2009Exclusive: Saw VI TV Spot
Jigsaw still not calling it a day
30029.jpg
point.gif

point.gif
Ah, autumn. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, interrupted only by the screams that greet the release of the latest Saw movie: this year, Saw VI. Yes, serial killer* Jigsaw hasn't let such a small detail as being dead for three movies stop him from choosing new victims, and here's a taster with all-new footage from the film.
This time around, police lieutenant Mark Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) has covered up his murder of Agent Strahm (Scott Patterson) in the last film and is continuing Jigsaw's work, but it turns out there's more to Jigsaw's scheme than was ever revealed before (of course). Traps (some of them glimpsed here) include a "steam room", a carousel with six people on it, only two of whom can be saved and a head trap with metal bars threatening to crush the victim's skull (the latter played by Tanedra Howard, winner of a TV reality show contest for the part).

Saw VI is out on October 23, just in time for Halloween. Get your Valium ready. http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=25961 Go to link to see tv spot.

SAW VII in 3-D Begins Pre-Production
Source:Facebook
September 15, 2009

Yes, SAW VII is on the way. And yes, David Hackl is returning to direct. The next chapter is in 3-D, in fact, a scoop we broke to you long ago.

Today, via Facebook, Hackl writes: "SAW VII 3D pre-production begins TODAY!! I'm so cranked. The story is always the most important thing in my opinion. This time I want it to be a game for everyone. I want to create the effect of feeling like you are right in a trap."

Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton return to write. Look for the seventh chapter in theaters in 2010. http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11815
Yay for fellow Saw fans on MJJC :D These are some of my favorite movies ever made.

I can't wait for VI and am soooo happy to hear that this will not be the last one. Before I went to see V, I had heard that *that* was going to be the last one and I remember having mixed feelings about going to see it because I was sad that would be the last new Saw movie. Needless to say I was thrilled when I learned that I'd gotten inaccurate info!

Enjoy the movie fellow horror peeps!

Been meaning to ask you guys this. Anyone belong to the Saw forum on www.OfficialSaw.com? I have thought about joining, but still haven't. If you're on there, I'd be curious to hear how you like it and whether the people are friendly, etc. If not, no biggie since we seem to have our own little mini forum right here on MJJC! ;)

I'm already a member on there but haven't posted for about a month :-/ Although in the past few days I've been thinking about creating a Saw/ Michael Jackson forum for us all if anyone would be interested?

btw...got my ticket for this Friday!! :D Going to the 9:45pm showing at my local ;)

Back