SAW VI Thread (Updated Yet Again)

Re: SAW VI Teaser Poster & Trailer

Since it says the game will come full circle, does that mean this will be the last one?

Nope SAW VII is heading into production in January of 2010, ready for its usual Halloween release slot.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? Saw VI? Holy too many sequels, Batman!

my god, they are becoming a parody of themselves, this is pathetic now.

Not so much if they are raking in the cash.
Agreed, sequals aren't always that great but it seems that the SAW sequels are actually not that bad. I've seen a few myself. But dang, they're starting on their seventh SAW in 2010? Jeez, they really must be making loads of cash off of these movies.

:yes:

Ridiculous...it's just a new SAW every year. I still have to see Saw V.....
SAW was great, SAW II not so, SAW II was great again, and IV was aight.

Maybe for you but clearly for many they haven't lost enough interest to not go see them anymore.

New ‘SAW VI’ Poster Unveiled

Posted August 18 by Kirk in General News Posters
saw-vi-poster1.jpg

They look like big, good, strong hands, don’t they? I always thought that’s what they were.
That classic line from ‘The Neverending Story’ is the first thing that comes to mind when I scope this new poster for ‘Saw VI,’ brought to us courtesy of Shock Till You Drop. Probably not what director Kevin Greutert was intending. Of course, if you look really closely, you’ll see Shawnee Smith’s name at the very end of the cast list, indicating this one is going to be flashback-heavy.
Don’t let the gloves fool you, either. If past ‘SAW’ posters are any indication, there won’t be a central plot theme about loose, fitting mittens.
‘Saw VI’ hits our theaters on October 23rd. http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2009/08/new-saw-vi-poster-unveiled/

Last edited:
Re: SAW VI Teaser Poster & Trailer (Updated)

I love the saw films so much but never knew there was another one just wondering wat will be happening this time :scratch:,thanks for showing the poster xxx

PS just watched the trailer and im still puzzled lol x

Since it says the game will come full circle, does that mean this will be the last one?

It would be about time lol... Part 1 was an amazing horror film, but all other parts were very average...

i didnt knw SAW VI was coming out, i'll definitely go and see it in cinema

Followers Gather for SAW VI Poster
Source:IMP Awards
August 22, 2009

Not long ago, Yahoo! presented a "motion poster" for Saw VI. The image was a portrait of John Kramer (aka Jigsaw), represented by the culmination of his "followers." The poster has now come into better focus and, as you can see, the tiny people are all wearing pig masks and robes. This is the third one-sheet Lionsgate has drafted for the film, see the other two here and look for the film in theaters on October 23.

saw%20posterc.jpg

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11484

First SAW VI Still Binds You

We're not talking constipation here, people. We're talking "bind" as in you're tied up and helpless. And we expect a lot more goodies as we near SAW VI's October release, too. Game on!

SAW VI is sporting a big cast -- Tobin Bell, Costas Mandylor, a returning Shawnee Smith, Shauna MacDonald, Devon Bostick, Marty Moreau, Karen Cliche, Shawn Mathieson, Melanie Scrofano, James Gilbert, Shawn Ahmed, Janelle Hutchison, Gerry Mendicino, Caroline Cave and Ginger Busch. Hopefully they will all die horribly come game-time on October 23rd.
Official Synopsis
Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.
Dig on the still below.
newsaw.jpg

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/33333/first-saw-vi-still-binds-you

Last edited:
Re: SAW VI Teaser Poster & Trailer (Updated Again)

SAW VI One-Sheet Teases a New Trap
Source:IGN
September 15, 2009

The mystery of SAW VI intensifies and IGN is throwing fuel on the fire with a new one-sheet. That's one helluva trap you're look at there. Click below to see it larger.

Synopsis: Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.

Look for the sixth entry in theaters on October 23.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11835

Re: SAW VI Teaser Poster & Trailer (Updated Yet Again)

oh my god even the ads for these movies terrify me :bugeyed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't wait for this now!!!! :D :D :D

Two New SAW VI Images Emerge
Source:Facebook
September 21, 2009

Two new images have emerged from SAW VI via the SAW Facebook group. The first is of Tobin Bell, once again reprising his role as Jigsaw and the other of Peter Outerbridge who plays William Easton, one of the main characters in the anticipated sequel. Both images are below.

You can check out a new SAW VI TV spot at our previous news post here, as well as the latest theatrical poster right here.

Synopsis: Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.

Long time SAW editor Kevin Greutert directs SAW VI, which stars Shauna MacDonald, Devon Bostick, Marty Moreau, Karen Cliche, Shawn Mathieson, Melanie Scrofano, James Gilbert, Shawn Ahmed, Janelle Hutchison, Gerry Mendicino, Caroline Cave and Ginger Busch with Tobin Bell returning as Jigsaw, Shawnee Smith as Amanda (both for flashback sequences), as well as Costas Mandylor.

Look for the sixth entry in theaters on October 23.

SAW6-FB01.jpg

SAW6-FB02.jpg
http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11887

SAW VII in 3-D Begins Pre-Production
Source:Facebook
September 15, 2009

Yes, SAW VII is on the way. And yes, David Hackl is returning to direct. The next chapter is in 3-D, in fact, a scoop we broke to you long ago.

Today, via Facebook, Hackl writes: "SAW VII 3D pre-production begins TODAY!! I'm so cranked. The story is always the most important thing in my opinion. This time I want it to be a game for everyone. I want to create the effect of feeling like you are right in a trap."

Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton return to write. Look for the seventh chapter in theaters in 2010. http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=11815

Saw 1 was REALLY good but I was totally creeped out and had to watch it with a group of friends, Saw 2 was okay and saw it with 1 friend, Saw 3 I sat at home in my PJ's watching it by myself kinda laughing while eating Ben and Jerry's......they got lamer and lamer. They need to STOP making these damn movies!

Don't expect that to happen and they may get lamer and lamer to some people but they are still raking in the cash so at the end of the day they're getting the last laugh.

Re: SAW VI Thread (Updated Again)

Excl: SAW VI pics!

Sep. 22, 2009
Comments: 5
100%
thermometer-bar.png

Strike Back Below!

Source: AITH
by: The Arrow
saw666banner.jpg
On Octobre 23, 2009 Jigsaw's warped legacy will live on via KEVIN GREUTERT's SAW VI and we got a pair of EXCLUSIVE SAW STILLS for ya! Check them out below!
SAW VI stars TOBIN BELL, COSTAS MANDYLOR and SHAWNEE SMITH and here's its SYNOPSIS: Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood.
SAW VI was written by PATRICK MELTON and MARCUS DUNSTAN and you can visit the OFFICIAL SAW VI SITE HERE.
saw6big.jpg

Spilled Blood: Am I alone in digging Costas Mandylor in the role? http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=18451

Back