Sand-Sculpture

I go there again in one week and will made a video and show you a bit more about the sand-sculpture.

Here is something, what is build in Berlin in a trade-center.
In this moment many fans lay down the feelings in form of letters, poems, photos, flowers and soft toys. If you want to see, what the german fans done, say to me and i will post here more photos of this.

Have a look:

OMG!!! They are wicked!!!!!

It's so beautiful. I hope to be able to visit it some day and see the sculpture in person (as a caregiver I cannot leave home for more than a few hours). I love it! :wub:

WOW, amazing pure art and true love...
Happy New year Germany ,especially MJ's German fan's.

Thanks.
The people which made this sand-sculpture are not fans, but for this reason they made it great.
And the stuff of the Fans is very emotional and great. When i am there, i feel pure love. But also sadness, because i miss him so much.

I never did understand how they got all that sand NOT to fall apart.. looks amazing!

It is a great pleasure for me.

And i tell again, if somebody want to send me something (letter and so on) write a private message here and i give u my address and lay down there everything you send...its also a big help for this memorial place.

Back