sad news JADE GOODY HAS DIED.

I am not and was not a fan of her, really. I thought she was very cruel at heart on Big Brother, but... She was honest with her opinions and you have to respect that.

May she rest in peace and may her loved ones be blessed.

Re: Jade Goody talks about MJ in "New" magazine

Well, I only know about her because of this forum, but still, RIP Jade. :angel:

I didn't know who she was either until her coming out that she had cancer. It is a very cruel way to live with cancer, but she fought till the end and made her voice heard. I think she was very courageous. May she Rest in Peace.

I had a real feeling that she wasn't gonna make it through mothering sunday...so sad for her boys and the rest of the family, of course. R.I.P. Jade

It is very sad that anyone should die from a desease that is curable, but she showed courage and humour throughout her months of suffering. Thousands of young women are getting screened after seeing her and that will be her biggest achievement, so long as they don't make her mistake and ignore the follow up letter, I can understand she was scared but you can only deny cancer for so long.

RIP Jade, and my thoughts are with her children and family.

I had a real feeling that she wasn't gonna make it through mothering sunday...so sad for her boys and the rest of the family, of course. R.I.P. Jade

i had that feeling too especially when they broke the news she was in a coma in the last 2 days of her life

those poor boys i hope they are being comforted

................I dint know her before I read about her here,but nevertheless the news is and stays sad:(:no: RIP Jade and my condoleances to family and friends!:better:

It's a real shame, she was only 27 :(
My thoughts are with her family & her boys, I can't imagine how they must be feeling right now...

Rest in Peace Jade xx

Rest in peace Jade! My heartfelt condolences to the family!

No doubt dozens of people in this country died of cancer yesterday.

Where's their media coverage? Their £700,000 magazine deals? Their masses of people who don't even know them offering their condolences to their family?

I'm sorry, it's tragic that anyone has died, but she's no more special than anyone else, and that's what has been annoying me about this whole affair. Yes, she may be bringing Cervical Cancer into the public eye, but this serves more to underline our own warped priorities in this country.

RIP Jade.

This is not the time to rant!
This is the time of sorrow!

Give respect to all cancer patients and condolences to all ppl dying, that's the way.
Jade is just as special as everyone is... it's not about more or less! She's a daughter, a wife and a mother!!!

BUT...
She has also brought a very important topic into the public eye! Yes! She has made this world a better place for many!
I am very thankfull for her as for every person doing so.

Now it's maybe the best moment... everybody ask yourself what you've done good for the world today?!!!!

No doubt dozens of people in this country died of cancer yesterday.

Where's their media coverage? Their £700,000 magazine deals? Their masses of people who don't even know them offering their condolences to their family?

I'm sorry, it's tragic that anyone has died, but she's no more special than anyone else, and that's what has been annoying me about this whole affair. Yes, she may be bringing Cervical Cancer into the public eye, but this serves more to underline our own warped priorities in this country.

RIP Jade.

She was doing everything she could to bring it to peoples attention and secure a future for her little boys.

it makes me so mad people have been saying things like this on forums and facebook etc.

RIP Jade.

I was never a fan, especially after her last big brother on UK TV. I never liked her. However I do admire and respect the attention she gave to cancer, in making people more aware of it, especially for women to have smear tests.
I hope she can RIP now, and media give her two boys privacy and peace.

Jade book of remembrance opens

13 mins ago

St John the Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill, Essex opened the book to the public today (March 26) in advance of the reality TV star's funeral service there on April 4.
Visitors can leave a message in the book and have an opportunity for quiet reflection and prayer and the lighting of a candle, a spokesman for Chelmsford Diocese said. They can also leave floral tributes inside the church for transfer later to a place set aside in the churchyard.
Jade, 27, died at her home in Upshire, Essex in the early hours of Mother's Day after a battle with cervical cancer.
The church will be open to the public between 9am and 6pm every day before and after the funeral for messages to be written in the book of remembrance.
The book will be presented to former Big Brother star Jade's family.
:: The church website is www.sjbh.org.uk

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090326/ten-jade-book-of-remembrance-opens-5f8abb3.html

i hope Jade has raised awareness of cervical cancer and that all woman here whatever your age get screened its important look what happened to Jade she was a 27yr old woman with everything going for her a career two beautiful kids a family a husband and thats all been taken away from her becoz the screening didnt catch the tumour in time it spread to other places and last sunday she passed away

RIP Jade we will always remember you

Back