Rush Limbaugh on MJ and the Media.

I thought that I've heard him defend Michael or at least the idea of not making assumptions about him beforehand. He's been through the prescription pain pill story before also so I'm sure he understands how far it can be stretched with just one little drop.

Let's face it, the media is consumed with filling 24 hours (well much less because most of cable news is basically repeat) and competing against tabloids that they created and elevated to be of more importance than mainstream media at times.

Now they are having to play by the tabloids rules.

I heard this today. I listen to Rush all the time and I love the way he really laid it out to that guy who called. And he didn't put Michael down in anyway. Usually I've noticed when someone says something that is even remotely in Michael's favor they have to follow it up with something negative like it's mandatory to slam him in some way.

Well well, didn't see that one coming. I don't like the guy and don't agree with his views but this is the one thing we agree about I guess. Who would have thought.

Okay, I must admit i've never been a fan of the guy and his conservative views. In fact I agree with the book "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot". But let me tell you his comments are remarkable. Its rare for someone in the media to speak like this...

From Wikipedia:

Good for him. Even if normally I can't stand the man.

:shock: what?? I... Rush LIMBAUGH said....of all the people in the world I never thought i'd agree with :shock2: :stretcher:

I can't stand Rush Limbaugh and because he said something that is in favor of Michael Jackson doesn't mean that I am going to like him now.

Part of the reason he is supporting Michael is because he found himself in the same situation when drug allegations was made against him a few years ago. It was alleged that he was getting Oxicontent illegally through his maid and the media went crazy behind it.

I remember he was pro-Michael during the trial, cursing anyone out who were dissing MJ. Good for Rush.
If you say so I believe it. One thing beeing an MJ fan has really tought me it is that things are not always what it seems to be.

Last edited:
Well damn. I never thought I'd applaud something Rush would say! I was so happy to read that!

....still can't stand the guy, but I gotta give him his props!

Back