RUMOR: MJ to duet with Ciara

Okay, this is a discussion board. Ciara seems nice and she`s really populare in the US-Charts but I think her slim voice & ordinary R`nB/Hip Hop music style is "unexciting" (sorry, Ciara);-)

But hey - a collabo with Mike, why not?

I don't think you show knock the project before hearing anything..

Rockwell couldn't sing but he and Michael made a classic song.. SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME...

Just try not to judge it before hearing..

I understand the doubts.. But wait untill you HEAR it..

Mike has worked with many questionable people (Before we heard it)

how about Alicia Keys do the singing, and Ciara do the dancing?

heh, just kidding

I'm loving the rumors.. the more rumors, the closer the album!

I raellyw ant it 2 be true!
iwant this album so badly

IF it happens, I'm sure it will be great..

She's not someone I would chose out of MY preference of people that I would send to Michael to work with, but hey! wut do I know?? I'm not MICHAEL.. lol!

He's where he is because he knows how to work music in a way no1 else can.. He can minipulate music increadably.

yall are obviously under-estimating CICI. She has soft nice sexy vocals (like janet, but imo ciara sings alot better nd has gotta hella better live) She and Mike will blend 2gether very well! and imagine a choreographed video. omg u guys..THINK! lol

:doh:I don't think we'll be able to hear her voice then. or It'll probably sound like some slightly annoying sound effect....kinda like lil john..........:mello:?......YEA YEA HU-WHAT OKAAY.:dancin: ..........:mello:
lol. but lets just see...:scratch:rasta pastas gotta good point 2.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOO!! PLEASE NOOOOOOO!!

Singing? NOOOO!

Dancing?

Now THAT would be interesting!! :D

Ciara can dance, but she can't sing.

And like browneyedgirl said, Ciara is SOOOOO not anywhere NEAR Michael's level.

Alicia Keys? She's closer, for sure.

She's doing alright for someone who cant sing... I mean, who would've thought, you get spotted, signed and get an album released with no voice at all.

What luck.

Okay, this is a discussion board. Ciara seems nice and she`s really populare in the US-Charts but I think her slim voice & ordinary R`nB/Hip Hop music style is "unexciting" (sorry, Ciara);-)

But hey - a collabo with Mike, why not?

I agree with you about her voice..actually, I think MJ should sing with old famous musicians:sleep:

Ciara is a man and she can't sing.

If thats u n ur avatar ur cute =] which is why im goin 2 try and not over-react

1 ciara is not a man,, that was the dumbest rumor i have ever heard an ur and idiot 4 believeing it. Now what if sum1 called mj a woman or pedophile u wudnt like it so dont throw ish like that about another artist. def not my cici. go it? good... anyways

ciara may not be a jennifer hudson or whitney houston but she can definately sing. she has gotten alot better @ live performances and has improved tremendously n her vocal ability. so 2 those who says she cant sing think again.

now that wasnt so bad

Last edited:
If I were to have told you in 1994 that SHAQ was going to rap on Michaels next album you all would be saying "DON'T DO IT"..

Anyone argue with the outcome??????

my point exactly..

there are so many rumours about Michael having collabs with sooo many artists, that I dont know what to believe in, but I do like the idea of a collab between Michael and Ciara as well as with Leona Lewis....I wish Alicia Keys would have one too!

Ciara is a man and she can't sing.

I love it how Janet fans react regarding Ciara. LOL. They are so in denial of her talent. At least her stuff is being played on the radio. :)

Ciara is not a man. That was a vicious rumor started by someone who claimed that Ciara was on Oprah. Ciara was never on Oprah. Ciara can't sing, but neither can Janet. LOL. Goodness. This could be true about MJ and CiCi collabo, but mediatakeout.com LIES constantly. That is why I doubt the rumor. If it came from somewhere relible like an Accesshollywood.com or People.com then I will believe it.

I must admit that i don't really like this idea... Not that i think that Ciara is a guy like others do, but i think she doesn't deserve it (yet).

^Excatly, Ciara's not even worthy of a collab with Michael.

The girl can't sing.

She can dance though. But even that is nowhere near Michael's level of dancing, let a lone singing. So I can't even say anymore that they should do a dance-off lol. No one in this industry can do a dance-off with Michael. The only one that could is now deceased.

Yeah she's FINE! "Oh" and "Promise" are my shizit! (so not a man :rolleyes: )

I don't believe this rumor too but.. if it were, I'm sure they'd know how to apply it nicely....

Last edited:
I love it how Janet fans react regarding Ciara. LOL. They are so in denial of her talent. At least her stuff is being played on the radio. :)

Ciara is not a man. That was a vicious rumor started by someone who claimed that Ciara was on Oprah. Ciara was never on Oprah. Ciara can't sing, but neither can Janet. LOL. Goodness. This could be true about MJ and CiCi collabo, but mediatakeout.com LIES constantly. That is why I doubt the rumor. If it came from somewhere relible like an Accesshollywood.com or People.com then I will believe it.

lol thank u. and ciara can sing. like i sed shes NOT a VOCALIST but she IS a SINGER. And sings a billion times better than janet. And idk how many times ive told pple she was NEVER on oprah saying that she was man...and IF SHE WAS where is the video..the transcript lol. And ignorant people will believe anything.

Ciara and mike wud gooooo very well 2gether! the girl is a great performer

So dont NOBODY clown my CICI lol

show33.jpg
large4.jpg

The perfect Collabo

Last edited:
Back