Rolling Stone's anti MJ bias

Remember, Kurt Loder, who always acted like he disliked MJ because Michael surpassed Madonna-whom Kurt could eat up and kiss her feet, was the editor or president or something over the Rolling stone. Go figure. That is nothing new. I remember when Bad album came out, Rolling stone same it all bad remarks YET none of the album they picked as the did better than BAD. idoits. Like it or not, many of those folks back then did NOT like the fact that this black artist ruled the industry.

Speaking of the whole Rock music talk that's going on in this thread you'd think that Rolling Stone would have giving a positive review for Give Into Me for being a rock track and for having Slash on there

Speaking of the whole Rock music talk that's going on in this thread you'd think that Rolling Stone would have giving a positive review for Give Into Me for being a rock track and for having Slash on there

Oh, they'd probably call it "manufactured rock" or something like that because it's not by an artist they consider "authentic" enough to play rock.

I believe Bruce Swedien, not Rolling Stone :)

He is a legend too and what he thinks about Michael is important;

One of my favourite songs from Dangerous. I find it awesome that MJ experimented in this genre.

One of my favourite songs from Dangerous. I find it awesome that MJ experimented in this genre.

I used to have an extensive poll about favorite MJ songs on an MJ forum a few years ago. Everyone wrote a Top 10 of their fave MJ songs and then that was summarized. And Give In To Me was #2 (after Man In The Mirror). I guess that wouldn't be the same in the US, but in Europe fans really love it.

I used to have an extensive poll about favorite MJ songs on an MJ forum a few years ago. Everyone wrote a Top 10 of their fave MJ songs and then that was summarized. And Give In To Me was #2 (after Man In The Mirror). I guess that wouldn't be the same in the US, but in Europe fans really love it.

Interesting. MITM is also one of my favourite all time songs.

1077029_10151614802812800_873395974_o.jpg

I bet if Dangerous was made by someone else like Justin Timberlake then Rolling Stone would give it a glowing 5 star review and name it as album of the year

Back