Rolling stone article

And I don't know where they got that picture from, but I don't like it. It is not his best. There are so many great pics of Michael out there. Why pic this one with him not even smiling and looking a little bewildered?

A good picture isn't necessarily a say-cheese white-backdrop studio shot. This picture is very real and expressive in regards to the troubled side there we all know Michael had. Because every feeling that Michael had was felt so much stronger because he cared so much about his surroundings (and hopefully himself, too), Michael often looked concerned and I think this picture shows a far more real Michael than many of the editorialised portraits we've seen on magazine covers since he passed away. He looks beautiful.

And on a side note, his makeup is amazing and I love all the black going on.

That picture is heartbreaking IMO. Michael looks so sad.

A heartbreaking picture for a heartbreaking time. We shouldn't just remember the smiling, happy Michael - we should remember Michael as a whole, with all that he encompassed. Michael wasn't some happy-go-lucky, away-with-the-fairies character who was happy all the time. I think he spent a lot of time and energy focusing on being happy, but he was a very REAL person - and much more so than other people on this planet. He didn't try to disguise his own heartbreak and that's why people could relate to him. He was honest. And so is this picture.

I can appreciate more gritty real type photographs, but this one doesnt cut the muster...It seems like it is trying to be all real and natural but his makeup and wig look horrible. I like the wind blowing his hair but thats about it. I think Michael has done better 'naturalistic' photographs before...this one seem amaturish, and makes him look frightened. Now Michael had many troubles but one thing Michael never was was fearful..He never let fear rule his life, he was one of the strongest men I have ever seen.

I just read the rolling stone article,Michael must have been under a lot of stress because Joseph wanted to take over his finances & be more involved in his business. The article said that he called MJ daily to talk about his business. He even wanted Leonard Rowe to become his manager. The article basically says that Joseph bullied Michael into signing the agreement that he later withdrew with Leonard Rowe. Has anyone else read this? If so what do yu think?

That is AEG(Phillips) & Dileo's version & I don't trust either one of them. I am not sure who Dileo is working for now. Seems like Branca's team. On LKL he said:

Jim Moret:
He also said something interesting earlier, that Katherine can work with the executors, opening the door to perhaps a deal to be worked out. There is no question that the two administrators are very well qualified to do this job. They guided Michael Jackson's career.

I talked to one biographer of Michael Jackson today and said -- he said, without John Branca, there wouldn't even be an estate to deal with. That is how good these people are.

KING: Do you think they will work it out, Frank?

DILEO: Very optimistic. Mrs. Jackson is very level headed. Our attorneys are very level headed. There will be a resolution.

I think Joe was protecting his son, Katherine was there too & I think MJ wanted him there. Katherine was a trusted adviser especially in these last years. The room was rented publicly, MJ was dressed fully as the KOP, kids were in masks so they would be photographed. I'm sure the press was called. It was all very publicly staged on purpose. MJ's team did some big meeting in 93 case & although MJ wasn't there it reminded me of that. They even invited cameras in.

I am not any expert on exchange rate but I would bet that the point that Joe said on LKL, about being paid in dollars instead of pounds was a valid point of contention as well as others. I think MJ knew his father well & knew exactly what he would do. I bet he enjoyed watching his dad. Joe had a big smile at the end outside, Katherine I thought looked a bit unsure. In the pics afterward I thought MJ looked pleasant, definitely not unhappy. At the toy store where he shopped after with his kids he looked happy to me. Unfortunately he is not here to tell us his side.

As far as the pic on the cover of Rolling Stone - it is my least favorite. To me it is trying to show him in a bad light.

i havent read it but i find it strange people now say rolling stone is tabloid. prior to mj's death people liked the magazine but since he died its now considered tabloid. sheesh!

So no one knows when/where the picture is from?

rollingstone1.jpg

This question is still unanswered, right? If it was answered, I'm sorry as I didn't notice.

I found this pic with a caption that reads: LOST BOY. Jackson at Neverland Ranch in 2005 - four months after he was acquited of child m****tation. Beneath that text it says: Michael Jackson Tribute 81 (page number).

I don't have additional info as to what tribute this is but I think it is familiar to someone? I hope this helps a bit. :)

That is AEG(Phillips) & Dileo's version & I don't trust either one of them. I am not sure who Dileo is working for now. Seems like Branca's team. On LKL he said:

Jim Moret:
He also said something interesting earlier, that Katherine can work with the executors, opening the door to perhaps a deal to be worked out. There is no question that the two administrators are very well qualified to do this job. They guided Michael Jackson's career.

I talked to one biographer of Michael Jackson today and said -- he said, without John Branca, there wouldn't even be an estate to deal with. That is how good these people are.

KING: Do you think they will work it out, Frank?

DILEO: Very optimistic. Mrs. Jackson is very level headed. Our attorneys are very level headed. There will be a resolution.

I think Joe was protecting his son, Katherine was there too & I think MJ wanted him there. Katherine was a trusted adviser especially in these last years. The room was rented publicly, MJ was dressed fully as the KOP, kids were in masks so they would be photographed. I'm sure the press was called. It was all very publicly staged on purpose. MJ's team did some big meeting in 93 case & although MJ wasn't there it reminded me of that. They even invited cameras in.

I am not any expert on exchange rate but I would bet that the point that Joe said on LKL, about being paid in dollars instead of pounds was a valid point of contention as well as others. I think MJ knew his father well & knew exactly what he would do. I bet he enjoyed watching his dad. Joe had a big smile at the end outside, Katherine I thought looked a bit unsure. In the pics afterward I thought MJ looked pleasant, definitely not unhappy. At the toy store where he shopped after with his kids he looked happy to me. Unfortunately he is not here to tell us his side.

As far as the pic on the cover of Rolling Stone - it is my least favorite. To me it is trying to show him in a bad light.

Yea agree, Mike knew what to excpect in this meeting. He knows his father well. If Mike was concerned about his father making a fool out of himself he would have never allowed him to attend the meeting, Michael knew exactly what he was doing and what to excpect.

Back