Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
can we keep religious stuff out of these threads .

120 songs recorded during INVINICBLE sessions ,25-22 songs recorded with Rodney, 7 unreleased finished tracks the song "kick it " is one of them, I think the rest of the 22 songs are demos.

120 songs recorded during INVINICBLE sessions ,25-22 songs recorded with Rodney, 7 unreleased finished tracks the song "kick it " is one of them, I think the rest of the 22 songs are demos.

But you know Michaels Demos they are just like album songs so it doesnt make a difference.

I hope to hear something soon but you know michael. Anything dealing with him and a date will be later...

Id like to add my 2 cents on the God thing but i already got bashed on another forum for my thoughts so i'm just going to keep this one to myself.

now he ain't to busy?

Now he is busy trying to milk MJ. Can't believe how people will do anything to make money of him.

As soon as people mention Michael Jackson in an interview they know it will make headlines and they will make money from it!

They'll do anything for money!

Rodney said in an interview taken last year that MJ called him and asked him to work with him on the new album, but Rodney declined, said he was too busy.

What is more important musically than Michael??????????????????????????? HE IS MUSIC! How do you say no to Michael?! This has got to be the dumbest answer one person ever gave to another person in history.

God wanted MJ on that day and he took him on that day ,period . that does not mean Murray is not a criminal and is not responsible for what happened .

so I guess we'll now just wait and let God takes care of the ones who killed him?
I really wish my faith was that strong.

unbelievable, some people are way beyond stupid . I'm a believer and I do believe nothing happens in this world without God's will . Murray is not bigger than God nor is Michael Jackson . IT WAS HIS DAY , PERIOD .

to say it was an accident , and God had nothing to do with it .is just laughable . I'm in no way questioning God , in fact I believe in him to the degree I'm sure NOTHING happens without his approval . He is that STRONG and he is FAIR . MJ hopefully in a better place now , his fate is in God's hands now like yours and mine . so please shut up .
I could say the same thing about you! Who cares what you believe? Just because you believe something makes other people stupid who don't believe the same thing??

And yes, it was an accident... people were meddling with substances they shouldn't have meddled with and MJ paid the price! If he just would have had a heart attack from natural causes you might have a point (if people would believe the same thing), but nothing about his death was natural!

And yes.. religion should not be discussed here!

Last edited:
Back