Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback -- and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

Michael died at age 50. He was in the midst of rehearsals for his tour.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/09/rodney_jerkins_michael_jackson.php

Do we know if Jerkins was doing any work on MJs last album?

Thanks for posting!

I've followed Rodney for a while, and I've not heard him mentioning he's working on Michael's latest album. But you never know, maybe he was working under the radar.
But Rodney keeps mentioning the old unreleased material from the Invincible album, and not about a new album so I kind of take that as he's not been working with Michael in the recent years.

well , MJ your death indeed shocked the world . I'm sure you meant a much positive shock but God had other plans for you .

well , MJ your death indeed shocked the world . I'm sure you meant a much positive shock but God had other plans for you .

I'm a believer too, but seriously, what you just said is so so wrong on every level. Shame.

sorry, I'm a believer and yes it is God's will .

Her comment wasn't meant to offend anyone. We are ALL grieving deeply. To her and to others, yes it was God's will--I dont think that implies that God took Michael away from us or anything, but if your a believer then, doesnt everything somehow fall under a greater plan?

bah. all I know is God and Michael are catching up and I bet that Mike is having a blast.

Michael did shock us alright... No pun intended... I dont know what to say, the timing could not have been any worse than Michael passing away during his most spectacular new concert shows.. I cant comprehend what has happened.. Why the bad timing.. Why now.. Why so sudden..

Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback -- and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

Michael died at age 50. He was in the midst of rehearsals for his tour.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/09/rodney_jerkins_michael_jackson.php

Do we know if Jerkins was doing any work on MJs last album?

Rodney said in an interview taken last year that MJ called him and asked him to work with him on the new album, but Rodney declined, said he was too busy.

So many have worked with MJ. Some for more songs, some for just one. I think we will have to wait til the album comes to see who's on it.

"God" had nothing to do with this!

How true I see people saying God took Michael God did not take Michael he had nothing to do with this. God is not a wicked god, and he surely knows the suffering it would mean to ones that loved MJ if he would die. So why would he take him? This is what happened time and unforseen circumstances occurred ecclesiastes 9:11. an accident happened.

How true I see people saying God took Michael God did not take Michael he had nothing to do with this. God is not a wicked god, and he surely knows the suffering it would mean to ones that loved MJ if he would die. So why would he take him? This is what happened time and unforseen circumstances occurred ecclesiastes 9:11. an accident happened.

unbelievable, some people are way beyond stupid . I'm a believer and I do believe nothing happens in this world without God's will . Murray is not bigger than God nor is Michael Jackson . IT WAS HIS DAY , PERIOD .

to say it was an accident , and God had nothing to do with it .is just laughable . I'm in no way questioning God , in fact I believe in him to the degree I'm sure NOTHING happens without his approval . He is that STRONG and he is FAIR . MJ hopefully in a better place now , his fate is in God's hands now like yours and mine . so please shut up .

God wanted MJ on that day and he took him on that day ,period . that does not mean Murray is not a criminal and is not responsible for what happened .

to focus on the actual subject and not on who's a believer and who's not-
it was a shock alright, sadly not the one Mike intented to reveal to the world!

well, on BBC during mj's funeral they had someone commenting and he mentioned that Rondey was a producer to the most hottest singers and groups in 2000th , his songs were always in thecharts until he collaborated with mj and the radios refused to air mj's song . so may be that's why he was "busy"

Last edited:
Michael did shock us alright... No pun intended... I dont know what to say, the timing could not have been any worse than Michael passing away during his most spectacular new concert shows.. I cant comprehend what has happened.. Why the bad timing.. Why now.. Why so sudden..

I keep on asking myself the same question at times l comfort myself with words as he is in a better place at times l just get very sad:(

unbelievable, some people are way beyond stupid . I'm a believer and I do believe nothing happens in this world without God's will . Murray is not bigger than God nor is Michael Jackson . IT WAS HIS DAY , PERIOD .

to say it was an accident , and God had nothing to do with it .is just laughable . I'm in no way questioning God , in fact I believe in him to the degree I'm sure NOTHING happens without his approval . He is that STRONG and he is FAIR . MJ hopefully in a better place now , his fate is in God's hands now like yours and mine . so please shut up .

I am not gonna get into any petty childish arguement with you sweetheart with all the name calling and so forths. But I can tell you this god is not a wicked god he does not use evil things to punish us or make a point james 1:13,14 say god never uses these things to bring trial to us. But as I said time and unforseen things happen or we bring it upon ourselves.

You are simply misunderstanding what I am saying. I did not say that god did not have the power to know MJ was gonna die, or that he did not ALLOWED it to happen. I am simply saying he was not the cause of if he was he would be wicked god and he is not.

It is just like the situation where a parent take their child to the doctor for them to have a painfull operation for the benifit of the child. The parent is not causing the pain it's the doctor by the doing the operation, but the parent allowed the operation so the child could eventually benifit from it. God allowed Michael to die, yes he had the power to stop it, but he is teaching us something from this experience. If we know every time a bad thing happens to us god would bail us out we would not stop doing the bad thing would we? We would continue to do anything knowining that he is gonna bail us out.

So think about that god knows all things but does NOT CAUSE the wicked things to occur.

sorry, I'm a believer and yes it is God's will .

i'm a believer too but God never want any of his children to die.
it's our sin that makes us die (for adam and eve ate the forbidden apple)

this grief we are feeling for mike, it's a million times more painful for God.

not every death is god's will. deff not mike's cos it was NOT his time to go.

---

anyhow... back to the topic... the future was soo bright.

Back