Robin Leach clearing up all the Michael Jackson rumors

Thanks for posting. :flowers: The start-date error made my heart stop for a second.. and I'm not even going on the 13th. lol

as cool as this sounds, why did he say the premiere night would be the 16th??

as cool as this sounds, why did he say the premiere night would be the 16th??

cause hes clueless. he also said the kids had never seen mj on stage and other things like madonna is the last show b4 mj when theres another one on the 6th. i guess he doesnt do his research very well or the only sources he has are the ones in his head

Did Robin clear them rumors up about Jessica Barnes and Noriko???

One rumor is wayy old and one is new. Whether true or not, my guess is they would fall in the Private Life category. :wink: Translation: Prolly none of our beeswax. lol

I'm surprised he's so honest about singing live and pre recorded tracks. But this sounds great. It won't be 100% lipsynching then...and i must admit, i've always been kind of afraid for that.

So did Akon really say that MJ would not be singing live , I thought that was fake news..
So I think that the fan lied about Michael crying cause he didn't want to perform 50 shows .. haha

Thanks for sharing this

- edit ; they should ask for new single & video this month

Last edited:
“Michael will perform, he will dance, he will sing,” I was told. “You can’t do all three at once live, so of course there will be some pre-recorded tracks.

Michael can't do all three at once !

Well even if Michael just stands on stage and does nothing more than tap it foot, than that is performing. Performing can be many things. Secondly Michael can sing and dance at the sametime, he did it in his 1968 Motown audition and he did it in the 1970's and 80's a the highest standard better than anyone. I can't stand this stupid myth that Michael has to lip-sync because it's not possible to sing and dance at the same time, that is only something manufactured acts like Britney Spears and boybands do because they are not natural dancers and stuck in heavily choreographed dance routines. Where as Michael pre Dangerous Tour would break out of choreographed dance routines with his brothers Jackson 5/ The Jacksons and other dancers and the Bad Tour and break out and do the most amazing improvised dance routines whilst singing 100% live with brilliant razor sharp vocals.

I can accept Michael lip-syncing some songs, but he should at least sing the 4 opening songs live, and the last 2 or 3 songs live.

Right now i'm on this other forum, and guess what...the bullshit story about MJ being mad at O2 is there, and all the people there believe it too. This is why i hate the damn media so much....but at the same time it's just damn foolish and ignorant of people to believe this right away as well.

I did make a new thread there with the full article from Robin.

It will be the best ever show ever seen anywhere in the world,” my top insider told me.

No doubt about that. Thanks for making it plain, Robin. Although it is funny that noone bothers to report about that. They just continue to spread that tabloid muck.

Michael can't do all three at once !

Well even if Michael just stands on stage and does nothing more than tap it foot, than that is performing. Performing can be many things. Secondly Michael can sing and dance at the sametime, he did it in his 1968 Motown audition and he did it in the 1970's and 80's a the highest standard better than anyone. I can't stand this stupid myth that Michael has to lip-sync because it's not possible to sing and dance at the same time, that is only something manufactured acts like Britney Spears and boybands do because they are not natural dancers and stuck in heavily choreographed dance routines. Where as Michael pre Dangerous Tour would break out of choreographed dance routines with his brothers Jackson 5/ The Jacksons and other dancers and the Bad Tour and break out and do the most amazing improvised dance routines whilst singing 100% live with brilliant razor sharp vocals.

I can accept Michael lip-syncing some songs, but he should at least sing the 4 opening songs live, and the last 2 or 3 songs live.

Well...during the Live at bucharest dvd during several uptempo songs like Wanna be starting something, he's singing and dancing at the same time. But the singing really ain't too good...at times his voice just kinda dissapears ...you just hear it tires him out, which is normal.

Back