Rihanna's New Album "Loud" in stores rite now!!!

Ms.MJ Fan2007

Proud Member
10s51rt.jpg

vh84ns.jpg

Rihanna is coming out with her new album called "Loud" which it hit the stores right now. It's been a few months since her last album top the charts "Rated R" with her samsh hit songs "Rude Boy", "Hard" & "The Wait is Over" but I kown that a lot of Rihanna fans want more of her. So she made her 5th album with her brand new single "Only Girl (in the world)" which toped the billborad hot-100 charts. And her new songs like "Whats my Name" & other hits on her album as well.

Last edited:
Re: Rihanna's New Album "Loud" in stores Nov. 16th

Quite an interesting cover.

I can't wait for this album! She looks stunning, definetly my favorite cover compared to all her other ones...

flawless2.png

Rihanna's record company makes her pump out the material fast and hard because she's a singles artist. People don't buy her albums. The last one sold poorly and only had one bonafide hit, "Rude Boy". I say she deserves it for the awful publicity stunt she pulled in order to promote it (using domestic violence as a selling tool).

Only Girl (In The World)” Premiere today at MTV 13/10
Posted by Natalie at 1:51 am, Filed under: Music Videos

In case you didn’t know who to believe we can confirm you that “Only Girl (In The World)” will premiere today at 7:56 ET on MTV channel. It will be later available also on VEVO.

As we’ve posted before a behind the scenes sneak peak will be showed on MTV’s The Seven at 5PM and also on Access Hollywood!

Get ready to tweet #OnlyGirlVideo

Soruce: RihannaDaliy.com

Gorgeous and vivid new video! She's really emerged as one of the leading "icons" of her generation. Great to see consistently good pop stars do still exist.

That video was actually really beautiful. I wasn't expecting that. And God I love her with the bright red hair. Soooo gorgeous.

Rihanna is on The X Factor this Sunday. :) A few of my friends are hoping to find out where she's staying, so that they can meet her.

I hope she does her book signing in London!

Cool. I like Rihanna and I love "Only Girl In The World", so I will most likely buy her new album.

Rihanna's record company makes her pump out the material fast and hard because she's a singles artist. People don't buy her albums. The last one sold poorly and only had one bonafide hit, "Rude Boy". I say she deserves it for the awful publicity stunt she pulled in order to promote it (using domestic violence as a selling tool).

what was the name of that song?

I like the new single, cool video too :D
Travis you need to remember albums aren't really selling a lot anymore in general, singles are in now :)

Her single "Only Girl In The World" is an awesome song and I love how beautiful Rihanna is with bright, red hair. I'm getting this album for Christmas!! YAY!!!

I love that video, it's very different to the other videos around at the moment. Beyonce seems to churn out the same crap everytime. And I really want her bright red hair.

The album is great, you have to hear "love the way you lie part II"!

I think Loud is by far her best effort.Love the production & sound of it.It's everything a good pop album should be.fun,easy to listen to & almost any track could be a single.This album is just a fun,feel-good listen & sometimes thats all you want.

I think Loud is by far her best effort.Love the production & sound of it.It's everything a good pop album should be.fun,easy to listen to & almost any track could be a single.This album is just a fun,feel-good listen & sometimes thats all you want.

Totally agree. I love it because it's just fun, nothing heavy. I got her last album too, which I wasn't too hot on, but this one is great. :)

Re: Rihanna's New Album "Loud" in stores today!!!

i love this song:wub::wub::wub:

I simply can't forgive her for using domestic violence to sell an album. She didn't speak for like 9 months or so and then when her new album at the time was dropping (Rated R), suddenly girl found her voice and started hitting up all the talk shows. It was cold, calculating, and unconscionable. I don't care how "good" the music is, I'm done with Rihanna (and I used to be a fan during 'Good Girl Gone Bad').

Back