Remembering Frank Dileo on 1 year anniversary of death / Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away

Re: Update *Frank DiLeo Has Passed Away Post 377*

May he rest in peace

Everybody who ever was close to our Michael is passing away after MJ's death. There is something going on right here.

ILLUMINATI.

does anyone else find this comment intresting?!?! ***Jacked from another board

Belinda Dileo

8/25/11 11:47pm
Roger, words connot describe how I feel right now, But that was the greatest article ever written, although I am biased. But I just want to let you know how much you mean to this family. My Dad, absolutely adored you. And me, well when I came out for the Grammy’s in February, I had only 2 requests. 1. was In N Out Burger, 2. was getting to hang out with you. We went to the Grammy’s and I met alot of “famous” people. But for me you were the one person with whom I was starstruck! Love you for all that you’ve done for my Father, you were a great friend!

Isnt it weird that he would be soo close to someone like Freidman???

R.i.p.

***edit***

chanel05;3469271 said:
does anyone else find this comment intresting?!?! ***Jacked from another board

Belinda Dileo

8/25/11 11:47pm
Roger, words connot describe how I feel right now, But that was the greatest article ever written, although I am biased. But I just want to let you know how much you mean to this family. My Dad, absolutely adored you. And me, well when I came out for the Grammy’s in February, I had only 2 requests. 1. was In N Out Burger, 2. was getting to hang out with you. We went to the Grammy’s and I met alot of “famous” people. But for me you were the one person with whom I was starstruck! Love you for all that you’ve done for my Father, you were a great friend!

Isnt it weird that he would be soo close to someone like Freidman???

If true - yes it is a bit weird.

Everybody who ever was close to our Michael is passing away after MJ's death. There is something going on right here.

ILLUMINATI.

Liz Taylor was old with health problems. Frank Dileo has had heart problems in the past. Unlike some threads on this forum, not everything is a conspiracy.

I hate the way that article gave him & mj the "odd couple image" tag cuz imo there wasnt anything odd bout their friendship at all

I think that they we kind of an odd coupld. Frank didn't look like the type of guy who would put up with pranks and silliness. His clothes, the cigars, just the way he carried himself gave a tough-guy image (that's probably why he was given a part in Goodfellas, despite the fact that he had never acted before).

Anyway, I think that it's cute and funny to see Frank laughing and joking around with Michael. It seemed like he could just drop the tough image and have fun when he was with Michael.

Please keep the thread on TOPIC
take conspiracy theories to the Controversy forum if you wish to dicuss them. Thanks
^^
If you find your post has been deleted, please dont complain. Just read above, Its self explainatory

Frank Cascio posted this picture recently:
313950_266331820061719_109887079039528_1026874_1483730_n.jpg

Rest in peace Frank!!!!

Frank c posted he attended

from Frank Casio personal facebook .. along with this pic

"Just finished paying my final respects to a great man. I love you and miss you Frank."
313950_266331820061719_109887079039528_1026874_1483730_n.jpg

http://www.wtae.com/entertainment/28975297/detail.html#.Tl5-nSqlbuU.twitter

PENN HILLS, Pa. -- A funeral was held at a Penn Hills church for music industry executive Frank DiLeo, who managed Michael Jackson's career in the 1980s and returned as his manager in the late singer's final days.

DiLeo had complications following a recent heart surgery and died last week at 63, survived by his wife, Linda; children, Belinda and Dominic; and grandson, Frank.

Hundreds of people paid their respects Wednesday morning at St. Bartholomew Parish on Erhardt Drive.
DiLeo's cousin celebrated the funeral Mass and said the Pittsburgh native would be remembered for being bigger than life and a one-of-a-kind in the music business who was fair and kind to everyone.

DiLeo was originally from the Point Breeze neighborhood and graduated from Central Catholic High School. In addition to his business accomplishments, he played roles in several movies, including a gangster in "Goodfellas."

In the book "Moonwalk," Jackson credited DiLeo as one of the people "responsible for turning my dream for 'Thriller' into a reality." Jackson wrote that DiLeo's "brilliant understanding of the recording industry proved invaluable," and he described how DiLeo decided to release "Beat It" as a single while "Billie Jean" was still the No. 1 song in the country.

"CBS screamed, 'You're crazy. This will kill Billie Jean,' " Jackson recalled. "But Frank told them not to worry, that both songs would be No. 1 and both would be in the Top 10 at the same time. They were."

In 1984, with the "Thriller" album soaring, Jackson recruited DiLeo to leave CBS subsidiary Epic Records and manage his career.

DiLeo executive-produced the "Moonwalker" movie, and he wrote and produced a series of Pepsi commercials for Jackson. He also managed two concert tours -- the Victory Tour, with other members of the Jackson family, and the Bad World Tour, which became the largest-grossing concert tour of all time.

After five years together, DiLeo and Jackson abruptly ended their business relationship without explanation. DiLeo went on to manage Taylor Dayne, Jodeci, Laura Branigan and Richie Sambora, and he worked with Prince on several projects.

In 2005, when Jackson went to trial on child molestation charges, DiLeo returned to his side. They remained in touch after Jackson's acquittal, and Jackson asked DiLeo to manage him again as he prepared for the This Is It tour in the summer of 2009. They were working together at the time of Jackson's death in June 2009.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/entertainment/28975297/detail.html#ixzz1Wdm7UXUI

Rest in peace Frank.

I always thought they had some kind of fight and Frank got fired, but i read through the thread and now know that they always remained friends. But what is this about a tell all book from Frank? Several pages back someone on this forum spoke about that....

As for that crap from Rogier Friedman, sure....ignoring a true friend who stands by you in very difficulty times (trial) , and only contacting him again because he was in financial trouble and thus needed him for the This is it concerts? That SO doesn't sound like Michael at all. All this sounds selfish and uncaring..and Michael and the word selfish don't go together....AT ALL. Not to speak about not caring...wow.

By everything Roger says in his article you can see he wants to undermine MJ as much as possible..what a joke. I remember lots of stories about MJ paying finances for people in hospitals, friends of his, standing by them all the time. Oh man i can't remember of the top of my head..but there's plenty of stories from his friends that tell how incredibly caring and un-selfish he was, he was the exact opposite of selfish. And now this Friedman clown wants to tell different? Riiight....didn't Friedman always tell bulllshit anyway?

Last edited:

O-M-G..... I had no idea........ Just now found out by finding this thread title! May he rest in peace.

WOW didnt know this! Rest in peace. That is also so young to die!

Rest in peace Frank. (just found out after being offline a while).

What a beautiful tribute to Frank's friendship with Michael

Frank we are missing u dearly

That video made me cry. I miss you Frank. Please say hello to Michael for me.

Back