Reissued INVINCIBLE?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
hmmmm must listen to all my cds again now ... thanks i needed a project :)

well it really wasn't a big difference. I expecting someTHING but the boom was just a little diff.

I'm not sure but Speechless could have been redone too. It seems some versions have a double beat on the drum instead of one, kinda like the one in the fan-made "Invincible World Tour" CDs. Fan-made instrumentals also use this double beat rhythm. I don't understand why HIStory was reissued because it was still using Great Gate of Kiev as an intro during the HIStory Tour.

Also the intro on this version of SHOUT has mike saying "Let's Shout" at the beginning:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n4yzmzm5dlt

Its from the CRY promo CD which I got from SA:FM radio station. I used to work there and am still good friends with people there and anytime they get MJ stuff in, I go into their library and check stuff out.

I got this when INVINCIBLE came out but only noticed it today as Im used to hearing the CRY CD Single version of it but just happened to play this version of it this morning and noticed the difference.

I also got the complete version of We Be Ballin (Master Mix) from there. On all the acetates the Master Mix is incomplete so I was able to upload the first complete version of that thanx to SA:FM. Its not what you know but who you know! lol

Yes ^^ my bad.

TTA used to start at the end of SIM (track 3) but the reissue fixed that program error and now starts at the beginning of track 4.

This is a very interesting thread. I knew about some of the changes, but I did not realize how many albums had been tweaked over the years.

While it's interesting to hear different versions, I don't think it's a good idea to change a song that has been released already. I wouldn't have thought Michael would ever touch a published song again.

Also, I like the breathing at the beginning of "Smooth", what's so wrong about that...

Could you please show that again? I'd really be interested to hear that!

Dangerous Inc. if you have the versions of ROCK WITH YOU and GET ON THE FLOOR on its original form, would please upload them? I've been looking for them...

Rock With You and Get On The Floor have just been mixed differently.

Bad has some of the trumpets taken out of later versions.

TWYMMF originally didnt have the adlib to fade.

IJCSLY has had the spoken intro removed.

Dirty Diana has been mixed differently and is a few seconds shorter.

Smooth Criminal doesnt have the heavy breathing at the beginning anymore. Plus there is a new bass slide towards the end of the track.

TDCAU has extra drum programming in it plus the obvious Jew & K*ke SFX added.

This Time Around has been reprogrammed to actually start at the beging of track 3 instead of at the end of track 2.

The original HIStory intro was a pre-recorded stock track. The reissued HIStory intro was an original recording which includes bells and is altogether more powerful than the original intro.

And now Unbreakable has a drum/bang sound in the first sec of the track.

wow very meticulous and knowledgeable, thanks so much for this info!

The original HIStory intro was a pre-recorded stock track. The reissued HIStory intro was an original recording which includes bells and is altogether more powerful than the original intro.

Can someone post this please? :)

Also the intro on this version of SHOUT has mike saying "Let's Shout" at the beginning:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n4yzmzm5dlt

Its from the CRY promo CD which I got from SA:FM radio station. I used to work there and am still good friends with people there and anytime they get MJ stuff in, I go into their library and check stuff out.

Hi "Dangerous", could you please post that again? I'd really be interested to hear that.

Yeah a re-upload would be very appreciated.

*It should have been left in! I still have it on my old cassette tape version*! hehe!:wub:

*It should have been left in! I still have it on my old cassette tape version*! hehe!:wub:

So it means that the 1987 vinyl LP that I bought last week has the spoken part? (my sound system is broken)

Back