Real Reason For Thriller Re-Re-Release?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
lol! well we went in circles to find the same answere.. lol!

I feel like we did not get anywhere.. but got somewhere at the same time.

lol! well we went in circles to find the same answere.. lol!

I feel like we did not get anywhere.. but got somewhere at the same time.

:lol::lol:Touche!

Meh. It was a good debate that didnt result in someone getting offended as so often happens.

It's just a promotion tool for Michael before his new album..

Primarily getting his music out to a younger generation.. Many Akon, Fergie, Kanye West, and Will.i.am fans bought and heard the CD for the first time.. Being introduced to the REAL Michael Jackson. (HIS MUSIC)

As I said in my first post that it serves several purposes.

1) Promotional
2) Solidify Thriller
3) Money

1.To celebrate the 25th Anniversary. I would've been insane not to recognize the occasion

2.To bring positive publicity to Michael again

Co-sign!!!!!

Dangerous Incorperated -

Every Business venture has to do with money.. EVERY SINGLE ONE

We can sit here and make every business choice Sony, Michael, or anyone else made about money..

Yes Sony could make a little money re-releasing Thriller.. and?? They would not COME UP with the idea BECAUSE of money.. the MONEY is the result of a good plan..

U think Sony heads were sitting in there office..

"You know, we could really use an extra 20 or so million dollars. How can we do it? Oh I know lets re-release Thriller, and we can get some extra change."

NO!!! lol! THRILLER 25 was NOT released BECAUSE of money..

They don't need to re-release Thriller to make some money.

But yes, we can make ANY business choice about money.. EVERY aspect of it..

If it was not for MONEY, SONY would not exhist.. But they did not come up with the idea of Thriller to make money.. U know how LITTLE Thriller 25 will make them compared to how much they HAVE???

for mike its a different story

^ nothing can be done without money.. and relating to money..

in business..

its the 25th anniversary nothing more nothing less. a record label and artist would be negligent not to use such an event to sell more copies and make more money and inturn that helps sales of his other albums aswell. some forget its about business and nothing more. it has nothing to do with being a pre new album event. its because its 25 years. if it was 27 years u think they would have re released it just to promote a new album that might not see the day for another year. of course not. intern it gives mj some good pr but at the the end of the day its 25 years and nothing more.

anyway i just got a phonecall from my bro hes got a promo copy at work and asked if i had the album already. seeing as i didnt buy it hes throwing the copy in the post for me. so that will do me lol

^ do u get the case and all?? Because the box set cover etc.. is like 40% of the coolness.. the 40 page booklet etc..

i got the cd today. its the original cover from thrilller on the front it has the case on it like the special editions. it seems to be the same as the one released i nthe shop but it has a for promotional use only sticker on the back.not sure about the booklet it has mj with the monster eyes staring into the camera on the back cover

^ I can tell it's not the zombie package.. Because the booklet is actually connected TO the case.. like a book.. But ur's has a back to it?? Like a pull out booklet?

yeah its not the zombie. its just the original cover sleeve with a seperate booklet like a standard album.its just a promo copy so i doubt they would give the zombie one as a freebie to radio stations etc (thats where i got it from) anyway it was free so i cant complain. although its not like ill use it but its nice to have it in the collection for free

Ahmadnat..when you say 'for mike its a different story'...what do you mean by that? please share more

Back