Real breaking news with mj could still be on the new album! Read!

No sadly the track we've all heard will be the track on the album..sorry

jesus i wish this is true so much but find it hard to believe as it really f**king upset me already. so p**sed off with sony and the estate

ok 'Screamin' so then how do u explain sony's ability to hide the singer when the cd is released? by magic? there are people know who he is, he knows who he is, unless he thinks he's MJ now, but u see my point, people talk, and papers will pay to find it, it's so not MJ... even they will hear it... it's a bad fake for a reason... hype! or insanity...

jesus i wish this is true so much but find it hard to believe as it really f**king upset me already. so p**sed off with sony and the estate

....i can understand that...but put aside your emotion and think logically here...:cheeky: :ninja:

think like a cold greedy business man, who wants as many people to see his product... history is full of pr stunts far more elaborate than this...

Maybe it would be better to try to put a hold on those theories.... I am afraid some of you would disappointed.And those could create false expectations for some, therefore more frustrations....

Better stay and wait, then we will see, and comment if indeed was PR thing or not.

Apart of that, interesting thought/idea

dont have link it was on radio show and its out there the video

Oh, ok, you meant the radio show. I listened to that, don't remember him saying that though, just hinting that there are power struggles going on behind the scenes with the family and/or people from the estate and that's how and why the "fake" rumor was started.

If it has changed, i think it will be down to the pressure from the fans and family

if they play this as a pr stunt well...

however im not sure our dreams will come true :)

Sorry for my lge but I really wish the final version is much better than the crap we heard for the 1st time, if we're not gonna have Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

mmmm another thing that I was surprised at regarding BN song is that the song is available FREE to download on itunes podcast!!! Spanish MJ podcast!! I came across it and thought............hang on...........why are they allowing this???
Maybe cos it's not the real version we gonna get on the 'Michael' album?? Baffled and confused, but still excited all into one!

Now that someone mentioned it I remember they said something about how they will be heavily promoting the album in a unique way... something along those lines.

I am hoping it is a PR stunt. I don't understand why he released 'Breaking News' in the first place if it wasn't going to be the single. Whatever Sony is doing though, I do not like it. And Michael would not appreciate it either.

I think it must have been a stunt.. At least hope so. It just makes no sense otherwise.. One of the greatest stunts if it is a stunt. I just thought from the start Riley acted like it is a stunt.

If it was a stunt I will buy 20 albums. If not, I am not buying one.

LOL After all this drama over the song, I'm not even mad. I thought the streamed version was a fake. If I was wrong, okay... I'll admit I was wrong. I have to say that if this indeed was a PR stunt, they created SO much hype. Mission accomplished for Sony then.

didn't one of the cascios say that it was the wrong mix or something?

Maybe it would be better to try to put a hold on those theories.... I am afraid some of you would disappointed.And those could create false expectations for some, therefore more frustrations....

Better stay and wait, then we will see, and comment if indeed was PR thing or not.

Apart of that, interesting thought/idea

Hypotheses, technically. In order for something to qualify as a theory, it must have a good amount of proof going for it. This is merely speculation, although rational speculation.

You are right--the only real course of action for the immediate future is to wait and see. I hate playing the waiting game as much as anyone else, but we must wait for the cards to reveal themselves before we make our move. Observation is everything, and waiting is crucial.

I also agree on that last part. The hypotheses brought forth thus far are definitely interesting and not entirely out of the realm of possibility, especially when dealing with cold, corporate giants like $ony.

I think that is wishful thinking. Sony will put as many Jason Malachi songs on MJ's posthumous releases as they want as long as people buy it.

If this was a stunt... it has to be by far the worst publicity stunt in history!!! Especially as MJ's new album was the last CD in the world to need crap publicity for... just the announcement alone was set to sell millions... so completely useless if it is the case!

mmmm another thing that I was surprised at regarding BN song is that the song is available FREE to download on itunes podcast!!! Spanish MJ podcast!! I came across it and thought............hang on...........why are they allowing this???
Maybe cos it's not the real version we gonna get on the 'Michael' album?? Baffled and confused, but still excited all into one!

Another thing is the acapella too lmao! Why would that leak already. ;)

Back