Real breaking news with mj could still be on the new album! Read!

lettermj

Proud Member
Okey guys...this is big...very big...i think the fake song B.N is all about PR....why?
well let put the puzzle together..

ted who mixed the song sayed in an radio interview that it WAS Michael on the song that he mixed. But what happend later he didnt know? Cause ted sayed, the version you heard is not the version i mixed.

And now read this... TMZ Guy wrote on tmz 3 days ago this:

according to "Breaking News", I've heard the finished version. It is much, much more produced than the version that Sony put out on the web and allows much more like classic MJ.

...and today the cd got green light and is in production...can it be the thing that i think it is? it was all about promotion and the real one will be on the CD....cause this MAKE sence!

sorry 4 my bad english ...

Re: Real breaking news with mj will be on the new album! Read!

I've been thinking it's PR since the very start :ninja: Is it too good to be true though? We'll find out!

Well maybe its better, but it was and will be MJ on Breaking News.

Well that would be ridiculous. But these days I feel anything is possible.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm very curious as to how it will sound on the album.

Could very much be true. It still doesn't explain why 3T are all against it then, unless they are in on it... Unlikely, but all is possible.

But I believe it is MJ anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me.

It would be nice if it was easier to hear MJ in the song, but I think it has always been MJ, only hard to hear because the voice is mixed and edited too much.

Love the song BTW.

Well, youtube has deleted the official Breaking News on Youtube...

I think the title of the thread has to be REAL BN ''COULD'' BE .

At this point, is all speculation.

^^^

True. When I entered the thread I thought there was new evidence. There is not.

But all the same. It is MJ on BN anyway.

Well, that would be very different then. :mello:

IMO it was personal issues between Teddy Riley & John McClain. Once JM version of BN was released and we all hated it, someone made the call to remix it.

guess damage is already done. If it was publicity stun - than a bad one.
Anyway, I won't be surprise by anything.

i am sure you wont hear any other version any more

you should start living with the fact that he is already in the song :D

well this is TRUE. Think about it...

WHY, in the whole world would SONY realese the WHOLE song streamin on Michaeljackson.com for free? they know people will download it etc..ok if they did that and then dont put it on the album...it is like a gift then... BUT now the song IS on the album...do you realy think they will put the same song on the album? NOOO they will put the REAL song on the album..... the fake was just for buzz...

oh and btw, realese breaking news for free and after a week realese hold my hand on itunes etc, dosent make sence, this IS a PR stunt...watch!

p.s! i also do belive its mj in the song but its hard to here, the real one will be on album im konvinced

i am sure you wont hear any other version any more

you should start living with the fact that he is already in the song :D

...But the version that we all first heard is NOT the same one that is on the site now...and apparently, there's yet another version that will be on the album....

well this is TRUE. Think about it...

WHY, in the whole world would SONY realese the WHOLE song streamin on Michaeljackson.com for free? they know people will download it etc..ok if they did that and then dont put it on the album...it is like a gift then... BUT now the song IS on the album...do you realy think they will put the same song on the album? NOOO they will put the REAL song on the album..... the fake was just for buzz...

oh and btw, realese breaking news for free and after a week realese hold my hand on itunes etc, dosent make sence, this IS a PR stunt...watch!

p.s! i also do belive its mj in the song but its hard to here, the real one will be on album im konvinced

Yes, I agree....stream it for free because it's NOT the real version :ninja:

and..ONE MORE THING!

Do you remember when some of the insiders wrote that the promotion would be HUGE and VERY DIFERENT to others artists...something new that hasent ben done? you remember?+ this was BEFORE the song came out.... well im konvinced! :D

and..ONE MORE THING!

Do you remember when some of the insiders wrote that the promotion would be HUGE and VERY DIFERENT to others artists...something new that hasent ben done? you remember?+ this was BEFORE the song came out.... well im konvinced! :D

very different...:((..playing with fans emotions :( ?

Ágnes;3077994 said:
very different...:((..playing with fans emotions :( ?

I thought about this too...like, oh they're so cruel to be toying with our emotions...but really, I don't think they actually care....They're a record company...why would they?

Cause ted sayed, the version you heard is not the version i mixed.

I'm sorry, where did he say that? I can't remember reading that anywhere, just the opposite actually, and I have read a lot on this board in the last couple of days. Anybody have a link? Thanks.

The 2 theories I guessed and worked on after Monday are...

1. The 3 fake songs leaked or put online are intentional HYPE, and part piracy protection.
By placing such ridiculous vocals it will generate huge attention and drama, which it has done, and then some.
The fake vocals will also leave people frustrated and less likely to bother downloading any leaks of the REAL album that may get put online prior to dec 12 (a fact that happens to all major cd's). Why bother downloading if it's gonna be another fake...?
I know I no longer bother, I can pretend to be MJ in the bath.

Since the version of BN placed online by Sony, was, according to various people an early version, and others claim that now it no longer sounds unlike MJ. The cd has yet to be released so they can change anything they want until then.
So, I suspect SONY will include the real vocals by MJ should the 3 tracks end up on the cd. If there are NO real MJ versions, all 3 will be removed, and we will be told some rubbish about further research being needed.
They will NEVER admit it was apr stunt.

Theory 2.
Actual vocals by an impersonator, a really BAD impersonator, are being put on this album. And if so, we have to conclude that Sony and the estate are so far from realty this is going to explode all over them. How on earth can anyone expect it to be possible to conceal the other singers identity? Others must have been involved in picking, recording, paying him etc... not to mention his family. It deifies logic to think a fake could be concealed. but nothings impossible

My bet, the final cd album will only be MJ, and no one else.

Last edited:
Teddy has said to read between the lines...

The 2 theories I guessed and worked on after Monday are...

1. The 3 fake songs leaked or put online are intentional HYPE, and part piracy protection.
By placing such ridiculous vocals it will generate huge attention and drama, which it has done, and then some.
The fake vocals will also leave people frustrated and less likely to bother downloading any leaks of the REAL album that may get put online prior to dec 12 (a fact that happens to all major cd's). Why bother downloading if it's gonna be another fake...?
I know I no longer bother, I can pretend to be MJ in the bath.

Since the version of BN placed online by Sony, was, according to various people an early version, and others claim that now it no longer sounds unlike MJ. The cd has yet to be released so they can change anything they want until then.
So, I suspect SONY will include the real vocals by MJ should the 3 tracks end up on the cd. If there are NO real MJ versions, all 3 will be removed, and we will be told some rubbish about further research being needed.
They will NEVER admit it was apr stunt.

Theory 2.
Actual vocals by an impersonator, a really BAD impersonator, are being put on this album. And if so, we have to conclude that Sony and the estate are so far from realty this is going to explode all over them. How on earth can anyone expect it to be possible to conceal the other singers identity? Others must have been involved in picking, recording, paying him etc... not to mention his family. It deifies logic to think a fake could be concealed. but nothings impossible

My bet, the final cd album will only be MJ, and no one else.

:yes::yes::yes:

I'm sorry, where did he say that? I can't remember reading that anywhere, just the opposite actually, and I have read a lot on this board in the last couple of days. Anybody have a link? Thanks.

dont have link it was on radio show and its out there the video

it's be the strangest campaign in history and i don't think a good one if it's true...

I've been thinking it's PR as well, it's far to much like Tabloid Junkie and since the Song is about the media it's getting hype for all the wrong reasons

also, there should be no ignoring the fact that this is (whatever the out-come) an insult to the fan base, which they obviously see as less important than the folks who jumped on board the 'lets love MJ' bandwagon post june 25.
But since they Sony/estate are money men, i have no surprise.
Many people here were, are genuinely upset by Monday's BN 'prank'. The pain should be eased by having all MJ come dec 12...
but never forget, the record company is out for cash... and while they will mess us around, they will always fear us not handing cash over. so they do listen...

Think about this too....If they really had to work so hard to make these 'fake' tracks releasable...why not use something else? Obviously, we know he had quite a bit in the vault...use something with more vocals then....Why struggle trying to get the songs to sound right by using an imposter weaved in and out of Michael's barely there vocals? WHY USE THESE?

Back