Rashida Jones talks about Michael on 'Piers Morgan'

I think Morgan is a fan of MJ's. I mean he doesn't try to be an ass when his guests talks about MJ such as Dr. Drew or Joy Behar. He's respectful, open minded and curious.

Yeah I think he is, he just looks so excited when anybody's talking about MJ.. He's like a kid at Xmas LOL

Sorry to disappoint, but as the other uk posters have pointed out morgan isn't a fan. When the 93 allegations hit, morgan was the ambitious showbiz editor of the uk sun tabloid and when he realised he was present at the world music awards earlier that yr, which jchandler and mj were at, wrote himself into the big mj scandal, by writing that he witnessed inappropriate behaviour between mj and jc and that it was the talk of monte carlo. It crosses a line to make accusations like that, destroying someone's reputation just to sell copies. When mj died, morgan wrote something like he was a great performer, but as a father of boys, he felt unsettled by him.

Don't be fooled by his fawning nature, he's well known in the uk for being a ruthless, nasty piece of work. And i doubt he feels any guilt re mj.

Sorry to disappoint, but as the other uk posters have pointed out morgan isn't a fan. When the 93 allegations hit, morgan was the ambitious showbiz editor of the uk sun tabloid and when he realised he was present at the world music awards earlier that yr, which jchandler and mj were at, wrote himself into the big mj scandal, by writing that he witnessed inappropriate behaviour between mj and jc and that it was the talk of monte carlo. It crosses a line to make accusations like that, destroying someone's reputation just to sell copies. When mj died, morgan wrote something like he was a great performer, but as a father of boys, he felt unsettled by him.

Don't be fooled by his fawning nature, he's well known in the uk for being a ruthless, nasty piece of work. And i doubt he feels any guilt re mj.
Oh wow I never knew that. Thanks for the info. I kinda liked the dude but I was never a fan of him. It amazes how people are willing to hurt Michael....

Last edited:
Back