Rashida Jones talks about Michael on 'Piers Morgan'

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Rashida Jones recently talked about Michael on 'Piers Morgan Tonight':

CNN.com - Transcripts
MORGAN: Your house must have been like -- like a daily walk of fame and notoriety and legends. I mean, everyone must have been coming through.

JONES: There was a lot of legendary personalities.

MORGAN: Start name-dropping. Biggest names that walked through that door?

JONES: Michael Jackson, Ray Charles.

MORGAN: Didn't you go in a car with Michael Jackson once and spray gun complete strangers with a water pistol?

JONES: It was a childish prank, yeah.

MORGAN: You actually did that?

JONES: Yeah.

MORGAN: What was he like, Michael Jackson.

JONES: I'm not making any excuses. He was so wonderful. He was a big kid. He really was that. It wasn't -- he was so innocent and just a big kid. And to me, at that age, he just was like me but taller and very much more talented.

MORGAN: That guy just knew how to do it, didn't he?

JONES: He did. But he was also had this like -- this thing just bubbling over. He had no choice. I mean, when you sound like that and you dance like that, what choice do you have? You have to give it to everybody, you know.

Last edited:
This is an interview with Quincy Jones's daughter. I like what she has to say about Michael in this interview. Shame her father can't be as positive and as understanding of Michael as his daughter is.

Does morgan only interview ppl that have a connection to mj!

What the heck did she mean by "im not making any excuses"?

8701girl;3557135 said:
What the heck did she mean by "im not making any excuses"?

I said the same thing when i read this script but when she said "i'm not making any excuses" it was for the pranks that they did… here's the vid.

Start @ 2:10

[video=youtube;t_FcKSUX4GI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_FcKSUX4GI[/video]

L.o.v.e.
Romi

She should have a talk with her father one of these days about Michael...

Well, it's more Morgan who jumps on the occasion to have people telling them about their connection with Michael.
Anyway, I think it's just fun to hear stories like that. It's not like she'd make a million dollar saying on TV she played watergun with Michael. We don't have to see evil everywhere you know.

I was not thinking about her, but the many others using Michael as a promotion tool. I think her comments are quite nice actually, it's a change. :)

Well, it's more Morgan who jumps on the occasion to have people telling them about their connection with Michael.Anyway, I think it's just fun to hear stories like that. It's not like she'd make a million dollar saying on TV she played watergun with Michael. We don't have to see evil everywhere you know.
Thank you! And, she's not responsible for what her father said about Michael. Was Michael responsible for everything stupid thing Joe said? Cut people some slacks. There is no need to be so cynical all the time.

Funny how she looks just as "white" as PPB but no one questions whether Q's kids are "really" his

Cute story though...i remember her telling the same supersoaker story a few months ago

I think Morgan is a fan of MJ's. I mean he doesn't try to be an ass when his guests talks about MJ such as Dr. Drew or Joy Behar. He's respectful, open minded and curious.

She is a really pretty woman. I like what she said here. It's sad that her dad said some quite awful comment.

Morgans called mj horrible stuff in the past and as editor of the news of the world and mirror. maybe hes on a guilt trip

Yeah cause hes prob on a guilt trip. although its prob more about ratings

Nice things to say from Rashida here. However I cannot say anything nice about Piers Morgan-all the Brits know why!

I agree with elusive.. Pierce is on a guilt trip.. they all know that they caused a lot of MJ's pain and agony with their constant harassment and lies and now that's he gone they miss their whipping boy..

earthlyme;3557200 said:

I said the same thing when i read this script but when she said "i'm not making any excuses" it was for the pranks that they did… here's the vid.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Oh God :eek: ... Kermit also appeared!!!!! :wild:
kermit.gif
:blushing: :p

Well, it was a good interview. Rashida is looking great.

Rashida SOMEWHAT reminds me of Robin Thickes wife.. they look like they could be sisters to me

earthlyme;3557200 said:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

mysterygirl7;3557309 said:
Because she was in on the prank.. I guess...

I thought she meant like " shes not making excuses for mjs childish behaviour"

Back