• Yes, 1st type.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Yes, 2nd type.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Yes, 3rd type.

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
Re: r u vegeterian? what type?

funny, I wanted to start a thread on vegetarianism earlier today.

I've been a vegetarian since I was 10.

Last edited:

Meat & Potatos kind of gal...Giggles...heck when I was just a few days old my Grandma Abbott fed me her famous Pork Sauerkraut & Dumplings...

YummY

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

I'm the sort of vegeterian that eats meat. I call it Ihavetesticleserian.

I eat meat, because it is tasty and I love it. But if I had the willpower, I absolutely would be a vegetarian. Not because I'm against eating meat, but just because with the right diet, it can be healthier.

you can still be a vegiterian and eat meat. i call it vagiterian.

Well played.

Though reading your post makes me realize that what I said could be construed as gay, which I'm totally not.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that! ©"

I'm a vegetarian trying to go vegan right now. (vegan means no animal products at all). I don't eat any kind of meat, or milk, honey, and eggs. I do eat cheese sometimes and things that have milk in the ingredients, so I couldn't really be considered vegan yet.

im a vegetarian who eats/drinks milk products and seafood (NO fish). basically i eat nothing that has blood. so im the 2nd type.

I am not a vegetarian seeing I just had beef stew for my supper tonight. But I do refuse to eat certain kinds of meats. Like the following:

crab
lobster
pig
most red meats

As for the last one I only eat ground up beef and beef cubes and thats it. I mostly eat chicken. As for pork products I used to eat them. But I gave it up a good few years ago. Only because I remember seeing this cooked head of pig on tv once. And after seeing that just really made me sick to my stomach. And I had decided that I will never any kind of pork products ever again. I just tend to feel so bad for that poor pig that was slaughter. Now any more I can't stand the smell of some kind of pork product being cooked.

No meat, no fish, no seafood, mostly vegetables, fruit and bread. I am intolerant to milk products and eat a lot of soja stuff. I've been a vegetarian for 15 years now.

I'm a vegetarian trying to go vegan right now. (vegan means no animal products at all). I don't eat any kind of meat, or milk, honey, and eggs. I do eat cheese sometimes and things that have milk in the ingredients, so I couldn't really be considered vegan yet.

I'm vegan. If you want to become vegan, you have to avoid bleached table sugar, which is processed with pig bones (which is also good to know for Jewish or Muslims). Jello (or geletin) is made with horse and cow hooves. If you read the ingredients of a product and it says "whey" or "casein", don't use it as these are milk products. Some products may have "natural flavors" listed as an ingredient. Sometimes these "natural flavors" are animal based. These types of labelling are used to fool people. You have to do the research to find out what is what. And I don't wear any leather, silk, etc. Although some are vegan in foods only, like Andre' 3000.

I'm not a vegetarian :)
Eeeverything goes lol :D

I'm not really a vegetarian but I'm allergic to eggs, milk, and all meat except for chicken and turkey.
So I'm part vegan because I don't eat eggs or anything with milk but I still eat fish, chicken and turkey.
But I don't eat all of that because I'm allergic to it and not because I don't want to eat it... so I really don't know what I am....
Although I do think it's very nice that you don't eat meat because you don't want animals to suffer... I kinda HAVE to eat some chicken or fish every now and then because I'm also allergic to a lot of things that might replace the meat... If I don't eat enough chicken or turkey, I don't get enough... ?proteïnes?
but I would become a vegan if I could only find something to replace my chicken and turkey:)

I'm a vegetarian. No fish, no poultry and no meat of any kind. But I do eat eggs and milk products. So Lakto-Ovo Vegetarian over here...:hi:

I just don't eat any meat, but I do eat fish, and eggs and that kind of stuff. But no meat at all.

Once I went to Burger King with a vegeterian and I ate an extra whopper just because he wouldn't eat any burgers. I explained to him that I'm eating the cow he wouldn't, rendering his vegeterian stance irrelevant.

I used to be one..long story but now Im just not a vegeterian anymore.

Yes, I am - since about 14 years now! No fish, no meat. We live on a farm with lots of wonderful animals. If I would eat them, I couldn't look them in the eyes again.

not a vegetarian ...
a challenge for me to go with the protien of certain meats like beef or chicken...
love cetain fish,all cooked vegetables,greens,beans,pasta...
haha ,can't forget potatos,fries,baked (smile) however cooked...

I used to be a vegetarian, but my doctor told me to stop becauce I need meat :(
but i didn't miss eating meat at all.

I'm vegan. If you want to become vegan, you have to avoid bleached table sugar, which is processed with pig bones (which is also good to know for Jewish or Muslims). Jello (or geletin) is made with horse and cow hooves. If you read the ingredients of a product and it says "whey" or "casein", don't use it as these are milk products. Some products may have "natural flavors" listed as an ingredient. Sometimes these "natural flavors" are animal based. These types of labelling are used to fool people. You have to do the research to find out what is what. And I don't wear any leather, silk, etc. Although some are vegan in foods only, like Andre' 3000.

It really amazes me sometimes how many items they can manage to put animal products into. Geez. I'm getting pretty good at reading labels by now. I didn't know about sugar, though, or the whey and casein, so thanks for the heads up. unfortunately i just found out about gelatin a few months ago so I had been eating it while I was supposedly "vegetarian". :doh: anyway, I've been without all dairy products for almost 3 days now. Not much, but it's a start. just got to work on finding all natural soaps, shampoos, etc. I know some people only do dietary veganism but to me it seems more of a way of life.

Back