R. Kelly Speaks - On BET

BTW, let me add something - I do not know if any of you guys were aware that Sparkle, the aunt of the little girl on that R. Kelly nasty tape did an interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine. Remember in the trial when it was revealed that he had a three some with the girl in the video and another female who was underage? Well, I believed Sparkle stated that she was on that building where the act happened. She was at the basement and the act happened on the floor above the basement. I mean, all she had to do was go upstairs. Damn is all I can say.

people.... people people.... :no:

round and round we go with this same old tired conversation....

I'm happy for you all to discuss it but please.... don't be bringing Mr Jackson into this forum SECTION let alone this Thread ;)

This topic has enough to discuss without getting bored and bringing Mr Jackson into it.... thankyou :) and please do play on...

(oh and yes some posts have been deleted... due to off-topicness and stupidness....)

i'll apologize for my prior tone...it's just, and the old users can back me up on this, every time we do a thread on this man, drama happens, it goes off topic, mj is brought in, and then it gets shut down, reprimands happen and it's just boring and a waste of energy.

i could have handled it a bit better but justifying what someone thinks is wrong by one artist by giving an example from another makes no sense. no comparisons are needed if u want to point out negative or disgusting behavior....

well justin's nasty....well usher does the same thing and u don't complain....stuff like that ain't needed.....especially not w/ mr. j....

Back