Quincy speaks to Michael on the phone.

I dont think he's in awe. IMO he speaks to him in a fatherly manner. He def cares for him here.

i think mj and quincy were in the right space. every time i wake up in the morning and see all this new mania, i think..maybe we are in 1984..or..they and we are in 2008...

if a person is in the right space, there's no such thing as time..

and..if i a person writes a dated song today, or video..they might as well as have written it in 1984.

quincy making those predictions.....'citizen kane' of videos...

yeah...he should be gushing...

Quincy was gushing. It was almost as if he was speaking to his lover on the phone. Look at him beside MJ and you know who the real star is there. Quincy was in awe of Michael It is also obvious that Quincy had very little to do with the video, it was not his project, at all.

Last edited:
i think mj and quincy were in the right space. every time i wake up in the morning and see all this new mania, i think..maybe we are in 1984..or..they and we are in 2008...

if a person is in the right space, there's no such thing as time..

and..if i a person writes a dated song today, or video..they might as well as have written it in 1984.

quincy making those predictions.....'citizen kane' of videos...

yeah...he should be gushing...

you make a really good point....about Michael and Quincy...

and seeing and paying attention to this video..now I really understand
their relationship better.. and Quincy's point of view then... a few years ago and now...

Michael will always have respect for him.. and Quincy will always have a deep love for Michael ..regardless of what comes out of Q's mouth...

Michael is like a son to Quincy..and that relationship has peaks and valleys..

thanks for posting the video...

To be honest, I didn't care much for the Quincy part. I was just watching Michael the whole time. :wub:

Yeah, the love and respect is there on both sides, but Q is the past.

right agree.

I also love watching videos like this because it has shown that MJ HASN'T changed NEARLY as much as people say. :D

they made history together and did it better than anybody else. they were the glue for both. they truly brought the best out of one another. of course MJ was the Star,but having a Q in there to make choices and challenge the better material spoke volumes then and now.

Quincy was gushing. It was almost as if he was speaking to his lover on the phone. Look at him beside MJ and you know who the real star is there. Quincy was in awe of Michael It is also obvious that Quincy had very little to do with the video, it was not his project, at all.

That's true. Quincy didn't have anything to do with the visual aspect of Michael's art. He executive produced the video for "Bad", but he didn't really have a conceptual hand in any of it, for people who like to give Quincy all the credit for Michael's success. People forget that Michael is as widely praised for his performance art as he is his recorded art. They helped eachother, but Quincy didn't make Michael.

That's true. Quincy didn't have anything to do with the visual aspect of Michael's art. He executive produced the video for "Bad", but he didn't really have a conceptual hand in any of it, for people who like to give Quincy all the credit for Michael's success. People forget that Michael is as widely praised for his performance art as he is his recorded art. They helped eachother, but Quincy didn't make Michael.
Quincy also did the background music for Bad along with helping Michael with the concept of the video

If it wasn't for Quincy, Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad would've sounded quite different. Quincy's influence is VERY obvious on those albums. His input on those albums is very important.

Quincy may be the past, but he's still just as relevant as Michael, because talent is timeless:cool:

Back