Questions on apollo 2002 performance and UNITED WE STAND CONCERT Merged - pics and video pg 3

I heard that BOW was totally LIVE.

I've also read that somewhere. But I find that hard to believe bc idk when hes ever sang BOW live. Also the outfit he wore for BOW is probably my favorite get up he's rocked. Simple and at the same time wid sum flair rockin the shin gaurds no doubt!!!

Re: PICTURES MJ PERFORMING MITM in 2001 !!!!

thanks for these pics wowo mj gain weight

thanks for these rare pics

thanks for the audio

these are all the pictures we have (that i know of) of the event in ny

1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

there has got to be more though. It's a shame we can't see these performances :no:
thanks for these pics at the apollo
i love the hair
wow at miss diana
omg no audio noooooooooooooo

i was also at the united we stand concert. It really sucks what happened there. Mj was supposed to do a good number of songs, but it was cut short. The concert was running too long. It ended up being like 10 hours total. The subway in dc had to be held open late to accomodate the concert goers and they couldn't hold it any longer so they mj could only do a few songs in order to end the concert in a timely manner.

^ what happened here? :scratch:

wowow that show was 10 hours wowo
he was suppose the do a number of songs wow
like which sings?

Re: PICTURES MJ PERFORMING MITM in 2001 !!!!

That's right! Also, the United We Stand performance of Man In The Mirror was supposed to have be aired at the 2002 AMA before his Artist of The Century award. He was expected to perform and the Grammys therefore he couldn't perform at AMA so instead they were going to play that performance, which in the end they didn't and it pissed everone off. I still have the clippings/articles of that somewhere, about how Michael pissed everyone one off for not performing or show a video of his performance.

RS

Can you post, please?

Thanx so much fore posting!!!

In the first pic it looks like he's saggin'!!!ha ha

i love this pics thanks you guys for sharing all the info on everything

hahah on that 1st pic it looks like mj telling off somebody hummmmmm

Nice pictures.

Don't think I've seen them before.

Hope the actual concert will be released as video on the net.

I don't know if the question of this thread has been answered since I am not going to read a thousand posts. I apologize if this has already been said.

DEM FUNDRAISER: In the U.S., we saw the entire democratic fundraiser performanceS by Mike on television. I remember it. I was there in front of the tv. So, I high quality video not only exists, but is likely not THAT hard to get ahold of.

WMCIG: Again, only on tv did I see any of this and it WAS shown sans the MITM performance because of his current contract with CBS, at that time.

My memories. Take 'em or leave 'em

Looks like he span and landed on his knees. Something he didnt do on the Brunei show for whatever reason :\

I hope we get to see it someday.

i don't know if the question of this thread has been answered since i am not going to read a thousand posts. I apologize if this has already been said.

dem fundraiser: in the u.s., we saw the entire democratic fundraiser performances by mike on television. I remember it. I was there in front of the tv. So, i high quality video not only exists, but is likely not that hard to get ahold of.

Wmcig: Again, only on tv did i see any of this and it was shown sans the mitm performance because of his current contract with cbs, at that time.

My memories. Take 'em or leave 'em

so your saying that black and white and heal the world was shown also?

who ever attened these events can you plz give me the setlist in the correct order

To my knowledge the democratic fundraiser cut off during the Dangerous performance due to contract-related matters.

any one have video or audio of this rare concert ?

Back