Question for the girls: What type of guy do you prefer?

What type of guy do you prefer

• The shy type

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • The out going type

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Well I'm a guy and I definitely prefer shy girls, as I'm a little bit shy myself. :innocent:

the shyoutgoingseriousfunwinnerloserpassionatebalancedsmartstupidinterestingboringloudquiet guy... someone somehow like that. ;)
Guess I'm not looking and when I'll might be looking ever again it will be probably not looking for a certain type... just someone nice... those can belong to each of those groups.

deffintly a mix of both.
not too shy that they cant even hold a conversation, and not too outgoing cus thats just like being cocky. and ive had enough of that type of fella. biggest turn off ever!

THE 'MICHAEL' TYPE IS PERFECT!

deffintly a mix of both.
not too shy that they cant even hold a conversation, and not too outgoing cus thats just like being cocky. and ive had enough of that type of fella. biggest turn off ever!

the michael type was painfully shy lol...I actually like men like that, I like it how they seem so vulnerable aww

A mixture of both I'd say. Not too cocky, not really really shy.
I don't think Michael would have been painfully shy, he could hold a conversation and everything lol. Once he knew you I bet he was on fire lol.

Ermmm...i been on my own for 6 years now mainly because i'm fussy lol.
i like funny guys, someone who can make me laff, not be too serious, easy going without any anger or predudist and is easy to get along with. Someone who accepts my kids as i'm a package.... Hummmm... no wonder i'm single lol

I went for The shy type because am shy too. But I like both.

lol how shy guys are winning, we are all thinking of Michael I think :)

I love a bit of both...

Like he can be shy yet outgoing...

Kinda like Mike is kinda shy when he first meets you and then he turns into a complete prankster the next.... :cheeky: And when he steps on the stage, he goes all wild and sexy!! Yum! :wub:

Okay, I know I'm dreaming.... but it would be nice to find a guy like that in the future.

I mean, there are plenty of fishes in the sea.

From what I've understood, most girls want a man they feel safe and comfortable with - if you're shy without being a weakling then it's most likely not a problem. (that's right, I've figured y'all out :p)
I've recognized also that it's like magnetism - if you're shy, then you're most likely gonna attract these really out going she wolf (awwuuu) girls that will tare you into pieces if you don't fight back :lol:
(I only have old cougars after me though :hysterical:)

I think that's why girls think it's OK that Michael was "shy" - because he still had his shit together, being that calibre he was.
I mean, in the 80's there weren't a pair of dry panties whenever Michael was around - no matter if you were a fan or not.

But what do I know, I'm just a boy :rolleyes:

And as usual, I love to hear your thoughts - and take my posts semi-lightly ;)

Last edited:
my boyfriend is the shy type, but in a football player's body
i find it so attractive! :blush:

deffintly a mix of both.

I agree. Little bit of both but not too much either. :)

Im a bit of both actually. In some situations I can be shy, but then in other situations I can be very outgoing and love to make people laugh.

A mixture of both. I dont want to be the one having to start conversations or keep conversations going all the time and I dont want someone thats cocky as that's such a turn off.

Shy and openminded. I hate when guys don't feel like opening up and being themselves though, so not too shy hehe

Michael fits the type of guy I would want!! I like the nice, shy and sensitive type! " I am not like other guys"! His shyness and sensitivity turns me on!:wub:

Well, I like guys who are kind of shy when you first meet them, but once you get to know them they aren't shy towards you anymore. There is nothing worse then dating someone you have to literally drag a conversation out of. I like guys who are kind of shy but really romantic and sweet too, and funny.

Yeah I want a Michael :p

Hmm, I never thought about that – I really like both – as I dated both – but I did end up married to a shy/reserved guy – he compliments/settles my silly craziness – and coz he said yes when I asked… :D

And for the guys on here that are worried about being shy… don’t be – most girls / woman just want a guy who is honest and treats them with respect – just be yourself so we can be too. (that is just my opinion)

A little respect… for you SHY ones...

[youtube]9dzZQFmZHFA[/youtube]

From what I've understood, most girls want a man they feel safe and comfortable with - if you're shy without being a weakling then it's most likely not a problem. (that's right, I've figured y'all out :p)
I've recognized also that it's like magnetism - if you're shy, then you're most likely gonna attract these really out going she wolf (awwuuu) girls that will tare you into pieces if you don't fight back :lol:
(I only have old cougars after me though :hysterical:)

I think that's why girls think it's OK that Michael was "shy" - because he still had his shit together, being that calibre he was.
I mean, in the 80's there weren't a pair of dry panties whenever Michael was around - no matter if you were a fan or not.

But what do I know, I'm just a boy :rolleyes:

And as usual, I love to hear your thoughts - and take my posts semi-lightly ;)

:lol: Thanks for the laugh.

Back