Psychic predicted Michael's death!?

Words that meant something else, are now taken the wrong way. This is it was simply called that because it be his last shows, nothing more. It just has a very double meaning now.

You don't have to be a psychic to predict that someone is going to die, it is the most accurate prediction you can give, we are all going to die at some point.

I could claim the same sort of premonition, I dreampt a couple of years ago that I switched on Sky and the reports that Michael had died from a heart attack was on, and that is what happened on Thursday night, but I don't see it as psychic, just a dream.

I do think there are people out there with extraordinary perception, but I supose every medium in the world will be trying to connect with him. Wait for the stories.

You don't have to be a psychic to predict that someone is going to die, it is the most accurate prediction you can give, we are all going to die at some point.

I could claim the same sort of premonition, I dreampt a couple of years ago that I switched on Sky and the reports that Michael had died from a heart attack was on, and that is what happened on Thursday night, but I don't see it as psychic, just a dream.

I do think there are people out there with extraordinary perception, but I supose every medium in the world will be trying to connect with him. Wait for the stories.
I would consider your dream as a premonition if I had dreamt it, but since it was 2 years ago, yeah this might have been just a dream, who knows...

The same thing happened when my father died. A couple of days before, I dreamt the exact way I would be delivered the news. I dreamt that a phone call woke me up in the night by my mother who said some specific words. I dismissed it immediately of course as I was surprised totally by this. Why have this insane dream? But 3 days later that's what happened. My mom called me in the middle of the night and woke me up with the exact words I had heard in that dream... :(

Back