Proof that Michael Was a Marilyn Monroe Fan

There's something about the old hollywood glamour. The ladies back then were all so beautiful. I adored Audrey Hepburn the most because of her elegance. Marilyn Monroe was very pretty too. She was a very beautiful glamorous blonde. It is good to know Michael liked her. Elizabeth Taylor is another. It's very hard to see these kind of women nowadays.

When you read the book keep in mind who wrote it and take it with a grain of salt.
You've read the book?

And it has nice photos in it too. You're right. I think the book is out of print now, even in paperback. But there are used copies on Ebay.
Thanks! I was curious and I'll try to find that book in ebay.

I'm not surprised. I've been a Marilyn fan for a long time and once, I had a feeling that Michael was a fan of hers! She's such a great singer, actress, is absolutely beautiful and sweet.

Too sexy for Michael. Michael loved more like girls from the neighbor.

I had a feeling Michael was a fan of Marilyn. What's not to like about her? She was beautiful, sweet and had childlike qualities in her heart like Michael!

MJ is a fan of Marilyn

i think you didnt notice the logos on his longsleeve shirt the he always wore

on the shoulder line there is the initial CTE

on the pocket area was the name MONROE.

i saw a video of that of him visiting orphanages/hospitals it was a red long sleeve that MJ wore.

i'll try to find the video and post it here.. may take a while..

MJ is a fan of Marilyn

i think you didnt notice the logos on his longsleeve shirt the he always wore

on the shoulder line there is the initial CTE

on the pocket area was the name MONROE.

i saw a video of that of him visiting orphanages/hospitals it was a red long sleeve that MJ wore.

I never noticed it. :scratch:

I never noticed it. :scratch:

yes, there is. i saw it on youtube, and i was happy to know he liked Marilyn too.

i just hope i can still find that video.

he was visiting sick children, in that video.

btw, the Monroe name on his shirt was all CAPS.

MONROE

so one can clearly read it. a little smaller than the CTE logo. it's positioned on his left chest. like the pocket area.

Marylin was so gorgeous. And misunderstood like Michael.
She was too beautiful and kind for her time. She ended tragicaly and too soon, just like Michael. :( :(
You see a resemblance ? They say she died overdosed but there are doubts.
Good ppl go too soon.

yes, there is. i saw it on youtube, and i was happy to know he liked Marilyn too.

i just hope i can still find that video.

he was visiting sick children, in that video.
btw, the Monroe name on his shirt was all CAPS.

MONROE

so one can clearly read it. a little smaller than the CTE logo. it's positioned on his left chest. like the pocket area.

Thanks! But I can not see yet. I looked at several photos and not found.

1229_2_lg.jpg
:girl_sigh: :girl_love:

:scratch:

Marylin was so gorgeous. And misunderstood like Michael.
She was too beautiful and kind for her time. She ended tragicaly and too soon, just like Michael. :( :(
You see a resemblance ? They say she died overdosed but there are doubts.
Good ppl go too soon.

:agree:

Yes, it makes me sad and tragic end she had. :(

Off Topic > There is a book about the death of Marilyn that was written by a group of fans. They did extensive research during some years about the death of Marilyn and had access to many documents and the book was written. They conclude that she committed suicide. :( It is a great book. Look: http://www.amazon.com/DD-Group-Onli...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295045033&sr=1-1

Last edited:
that is not the one.. it was a video footage that i saw.. not a picture..i will try my best to find it and post it here soon.. im just busy these days..

Off Topic > There is a book about the death of Marilyn that was written by a group of fans. They did extensive research during some years about the death of Marilyn and had access to many documents and the book was written. They conclude that she committed suicide. :( It is a great book. Look: http://www.amazon.com/DD-Group-Onli...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295045033&sr=1-1

That looks like an interesting book. The MJ fans should work on something like that one day.

Back