Projects That I Wish The Estate Would Release

-Bad Tour 1988 3 Disc Box Set DVD & Blu-Ray (Rome, London & Los Angeles)
-Moonwalker (Official North American DVD & Blu-Ray release)
-Dangerous Tour 1993 DVD & Blu-Ray (Buenos Aires)
-HIStory Tour 1997 DVD & Blu-Ray (Munich & Copenhagen)
That's all I can think of.

For bad tour I think there should be - Kansas first night, MSG, Rome, Wembley, LA last night.
Moonwalker - more releases would be pointless, I think
Dangerous tour - for 1992 leg I would choose Monza 7th July (2nd night), for 1993 I would choose Mexico.
I think there is enough of History tour. And we already have Munich in HD. IF there would be History release, I think Auckland 1996 and Bremen 1997 would be much better choices.

-Dangerous Unreleased Songs

-Invincible Unreleased Songs

I agree. Both of those things could be released as new albums all by themselves. I'm wondering if Michael recorded at least a couple albums worth of songs before deciding on the final fourteen songs for the "Dangerous" album? If so, they should digitally remaster some of the outtake songs and release them.

Last edited:
For bad tour I think there should be - Kansas first night, MSG, Rome, Wembley, LA last night.
Moonwalker - more releases would be pointless, I think
Dangerous tour - for 1992 leg I would choose Monza 7th July (2nd night), for 1993 I would choose Mexico.
I think there is enough of History tour. And we already have Munich in HD. IF there would be History release, I think Auckland 1996 and Bremen 1997 would be much better choices.

Well most of the world have already got Moonwalker on DVD and Blu-Ray officially, but not in North America, which still ticks me why not North America? I heard most of you guys wanted Monza 92'.

Well most of the world have already got Moonwalker on DVD and Blu-Ray officially, but not in North America, which still ticks me why not North America? I heard most of you guys wanted Monza 92'.

Well, I understand you would want to see it in your local stores, but the main and most primary thing is that it is released at all. I mean, even if it's not available in your country, you can still get it. The best thing is that it IS available. Doesn't matter which part of the Earth.
Yeah, you should watch MITM in 7th July (2nd night) of Monza 1992. The magic is just all over the stage! He did 4 amazing long spins!! He had outstanding energy! Anf the whole concert was very, very good :) I would LOVE to get it released! For 1993 leg I prefer Mexico over Buenos Aires because Michael didn't do MITM that night. And MITM is my favourite song ever. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see MJ performing MITM! And MITM performance in Mexico was really very good.

Bad World Tour!!! Bad World Tour!!! Bad World Tour!!!

Bad World Tour DVD!!!

Bad World Tour Live Album CD!!!

Bad World Tour Live Album Vinyl!!!

Bad World Tour Blu Ray!!!

Bad World Tour!!! Bad World Tour!!! Bad World Tour!!!

Bad tour wembley they say its going to get released in 2012 but who confirmed it from mj's side? Estate?

Anyway.. Bad tour dressed rehearsals & dangerous tour dressed rehearsals & sbo rehearsals would be cool, but i think we have to wait untill kathrine is passed away before they release that :'-(, i heard that sony then gets 100% all the rights

Well, I understand you would want to see it in your local stores, but the main and most primary thing is that it is released at all. I mean, even if it's not available in your country, you can still get it. The best thing is that it IS available. Doesn't matter which part of the Earth.
Yeah, you should watch MITM in 7th July (2nd night) of Monza 1992. The magic is just all over the stage! He did 4 amazing long spins!! He had outstanding energy! Anf the whole concert was very, very good :) I would LOVE to get it released! For 1993 leg I prefer Mexico over Buenos Aires because Michael didn't do MITM that night. And MITM is my favourite song ever. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see MJ performing MITM! And MITM performance in Mexico was really very good.

Well I got the unofficial DVD of Moonwalker for Christmas which I asked for from ebay which has a lot of misspelling on it. It has the normal pitch that I wanted hear instead of the high pitch version that I hear from YouTube. I did see it before and I must say he did an awesome spin there. "Man In The Mirror" is my fav too. As for Mexico over Buenos Aires, I can't argue with that, it's anybody's preference over one concert after another.

Where was it confirmed that any bad tour would be released in 2012?

I wish they would release Bad25 as a double album with a digitally remastered disc of the original album and a second disc of previously unreleased tracks from the "Bad" album recording sessions. The booklet could contain all the original album production notes and lyrics with some photos from Michael's 1987-1989 promotion appearances for the album.

There is a deal with Sony to distribute 10 projects until 2017.
I think we´ve got 4 projects so far ,there are 6 more to wait for
I don´t think it will be 6 albums, it has to be dvds too.

I wish they would release a box set of all of Michael's solo tours (one concert from each tour) They could release them in a standard single-disc format with just the concerts. And they could also release them in a "Special Edition" package (with a two-disc set for each concert. The first disc would be the concert and the second disc would be behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Michael, the dancers, the band, the back-up singers and the production crew.

Last edited:
I would love for the Estate to make a deal with one of the major shoe companies and release a line of Michael Jackson tennis shoes.

Dangerous World Tour concerts from all around the world & Bad World Tour concerts aswell :clapping:

Michael Jackson: Studio Sessions (Bad & Dangerous & History & Invincible) - Blu-Ray & DVD
The Ghosts - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Bad tour: Live in Wembley 1988 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Bad tour: Live in Los Angeles 1989 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Dangerous tour: Live in Monza1992 (7th july - 2nd night) - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
History tour: Live in Auckland 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Victory tour: Live in Dallas/Kansas 1984 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
United We Stand - WMCIG & Man In The Mirror - Blu-Ray & DVD
Live in Royal Brunei 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
History tour: Live in Brunei 1996 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
Dangerous tour: Live in Mexico 1993 - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD
This Is It 2 (unseen footage of rehearsals - Dirty Diana, Dangerous etc.) - show in theaters & Blu-Ray & DVD

Well, that's all what I can think of until now.. :)

I totally agree with ALL the above! Awesome wish list! :clap:

I hope the Estate release one of the "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" Cirque du Soleil shows on DVD as part of the release campaign for the next new Michael Jackson album

All his albums finally released in high fidelity audio surround sound, using the Bluray format (24 bit, 96 khz). Two albums a disc. Maybe together with all his short films on Bluray, scanned from the original 35mm masters.

And indeed GHOSTS on a bonus Bluray disc, that means a Bluray box set.

I don't think it will happen, but this request is very doable. If only... Please estate!!

I agree. Depending on how many songs there are, the Estate could release them either as a mini-album or a full album.

That would be amazing...I went through this whole thread and I completely agree with the other wishes I saw....But I can't stop thinking about these classical pieces....I would love to hear them....I bet he composed some brilliant, beautiful stuff :D

BAD TOUR in Los Angeles and NYC blu ray
Dangerous Tour in Munich and Monza on Blu Ray
HIstory Tour in Auckland and Amsterdam (Michael wore the Red Jacket in Thriller) Blu Ray
All of the This Is It rehearsal unedited
MJ clothing line that was planned
Acapellas and video of MJ in the studio

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not interested in "new" music from Mike, which is really snippets of unreleased/incomplete recordings rehashed and over-produced by some hack that thinks they know what Michael would've wanted. My main interest lies in hoping for the releasing of digitally remastered and/or blu ray discs of his concerts dating back to his Jackson 5 days to HIStory.

I agree leave them alone Michael knew what we the fans wanted for his music and leave those alone I don't understand why some fans prefer music and albums that aren't even done over Concerts on Blu Ray

Back