Princess Diana

oldmoon20

Proud Member
Biggest Little City,Ditwitotaria,Macro Thread
I'm sorry if anything like this has been posted but I couldn't find anything.

I've been thinking about all the women Michael had in his life and I remember him saying how Princess Diana was his ideal woman. So I got to thinking, what if Michael had married Princess Diana. How great would it have been to have two such caring people get together. What would have become of the world?

I don't know if any of you have thought of this but I can't really think about Michael's relationship with LMP anymore because yeah she did make a statement but she still was mean as crap to him so I wanted to know how it would have been if Michael married someone who could of supported him and loved him through everything.

i am not sure if Princess Diana and Mike would have been a good couple. they would have looked great together though, IMO. I love lady diana.

in reading the book ... i think mj would have married anyone that had some of diana's qualities. i think the two most important qualities that he admired was the fact that she was a wonderful mother, and her work to end suffering.
i think to MJ the substance of the woman and the characters and values that she lived by was very important. IMO.

say what you will about external beauty of a person but i think he yearned for a mate that he could intellectually relate to, spiritually connect with, beautiful and glamorous like Liz taylor, innocent and pure in heart like he was, someone who loved to travel the corners of the globe to bring happiness to the destitute children.... someone who loved to laugh and MOST IMPORTANTLY.. a woman that would climb tree's with him. LOL!!!!

i also think very important - diana could also relate to him in a way that most people couldn't ... she was hounded and bashed as much as he was in the media and tabloids.

I also think that they would have been great together. I mean they both cared about the world very much. They both did a lot of charity work. I don't think that Lisa Marie was really into that, and I remember (I dont know if its rumor or true) that shortly after they got married he visited a childrens hospital and she didnt like that. Diana would just have gone with him.

i am not sure if Princess Diana and Mike would have been a good couple. they would have looked great together though, IMO. I love lady diana.

in reading the book ... i think mj would have married anyone that had some of diana's qualities. i think the two most important qualities that he admired was the fact that she was a wonderful mother, and her work to end suffering.
i think to MJ the substance of the woman and the characters and values that she lived by was very important. IMO.

say what you will about external beauty of a person but i think he yearned for a mate that he could intellectually relate to, spiritually connect with, beautiful and glamorous like Liz taylor, innocent and pure in heart like he was, someone who loved to travel the corners of the globe to bring happiness to the destitute children.... someone who loved to laugh and MOST IMPORTANTLY.. a woman that would climb tree's with him. LOL!!!!

i also think very important - diana could also relate to him in a way that most people couldn't ... she was hounded and bashed as much as he was in the media and tabloids.

You got a point. I just always remembered how much he liked Lady Diana because of her qualities and because he could call an talk to her on the phone at all hours of the night and the two of them being able to relate so much because of the bashing they both received.
I just wanted to picture MJ with someone other than LMP since lately I just can't stand her. When I look at pictures of them together I get really jealous/angry but not at MJ but at the fact that here's someone who about any woman would love to be married to or just know and he's with this woman who yeah she came out and said nice things about him after his death but watching her talk in all those interviews especially when Oprah asked her "So what do you think looking back at that time?" and her response was something like "What in the hel* was I thinking!" It felt like she just didn't know what a wonderful husband/friend she really had.
Well the point is I just wanted to think of MJ with someone that had some of his best qualities and not with his almost polar opposite.

I also think that they would have been great together. I mean they both cared about the world very much. They both did a lot of charity work. I don't think that Lisa Marie was really into that, and I remember (I dont know if its rumor or true) that shortly after they got married he visited a childrens hospital and she didnt like that. Diana would just have gone with him.

Exactly!
I can just imagine what kind of things they would have done together for the world. How many charities would have been opened? How many children would have been really saved? He could have had someone who in interviews with him or just anywhere with him didn't seem to have a scowl on her face the whole time. I mean I understand she had a hard life but hel* so did Michael!

I think they would have done so much, indeed. I think she would have been better for him, and he for her too by the way. They would have been like mother Teresa. I think about their -fictitious- relationship a lot but there's no fanfiction allowed on this board :) But of all the celebrities, I think Diana would have been the best choice for a wife for Michael.

I think they would have been perfect together...Two of the most wonderful, kind-hearted people to ever walk this Earth...They were certainly the perfect example of how humans should be.

You got a point. I just always remembered how much he liked Lady Diana because of her qualities and because he could call an talk to her on the phone at all hours of the night and the two of them being able to relate so much because of the bashing they both received.
I just wanted to picture MJ with someone other than LMP since lately I just can't stand her. When I look at pictures of them together I get really jealous/angry but not at MJ but at the fact that here's someone who about any woman would love to be married to or just know and he's with this woman who yeah she came out and said nice things about him after his death but watching her talk in all those interviews especially when Oprah asked her "So what do you think looking back at that time?" and her response was something like "What in the hel* was I thinking!" It felt like she just didn't know what a wonderful husband/friend she really had.
Well the point is I just wanted to think of MJ with someone that had some of his best qualities and not with his almost polar opposite.

Yes, I remember. I remember the oprah interview, howard stern, DIANE SAWYER :evil: I can never get over the DS interview.... MICHAEL JACKSON? MICHAEL JACKSON? YOU THOUGHT HE WAS SEXY?? REALLY?? LMP- "at the time"...:doh: I detest Diane Sawyer.:evil:
sad and pathetic. thats all i am gonna say. just be ready for the LMP fans to come into this thread though..... :doh:

anyways.... i have loyalty and love for one person, mj. i am not happy with what occurred. but at this point I am very indifferent to LMP.

I truly believe MJ and Diana had a lot in common, they had a connection, i admire them both for their desire to fight for us little people:D.

i am not sure about the romantic aspects but they would have looked great together.

but i agree with what you have to say.

Yes, I remember. I remember the oprah interview, howard stern, DIANE SAWYER :evil: I can never get over the DS interview.... MICHAEL JACKSON? MICHAEL JACKSON? YOU THOUGHT HE WAS SEXY?? REALLY?? LMP- "at the time"...:doh: I detest Diane Sawyer.:evil:
sad and pathetic. thats all i am gonna say. just be ready for the LMP fans to come into this thread though..... :doh:

anyways.... i have loyalty and love for one person, mj. i am not happy with what occurred. but at this point I am very indifferent to LMP.

I truly believe MJ and Diana had a lot in common, they had a connection, i admire them both for their desire to fight for us little people:D.

i am not sure about the romantic aspects but they would have looked great together.

but i agree with what you have to say.

I didn't really think about the romantic aspect of what could have been of a relationship. I kinda figured that they would be more of a couple that would just stay up sitting next to the fire place just talking to each other.

I know there's bound to be plenty of LMP fans here and I've tried to view her point of the story but I just can't help but be a little angry at her. I know she had young children at the time but she still knew that MJ liked to travel all over the country so he would be leaving home months at a time...sometimes he just up and left I think but I don't blame him for it. Whenever I see pictures of her with him she's barely smiling and she was just too negative of a soul I think for MJ.

I think I remember Michael saying that he would talk to Diana alot over the phone, somtimes for hours and hours at early in the morning or late at night (time differences etc.). I think they were incredibly similar, been in the public eye all their life, did the same charity work, had the same ideas of the world etc. I can't imagine how he felt when she died, another one of his very few friends gone... but, they're together now :)

I think I remember Michael saying that he would talk to Diana alot over the phone, somtimes for hours and hours at early in the morning or late at night (time differences etc.). I think they were incredibly similar, been in the public eye all their life, did the same charity work, had the same ideas of the world etc. I can't imagine how he felt when she died, another one of his very few friends gone... but, they're together now :)

Yes:)
I can just see them sitting under a big tree just talking about their lives on earth and there news ones in Heaven.

Lady Diana was exactly that.. a lady. but a lady that wasn't afraid to hold a AIDS patient, wasn't afraid to walk in land mines and faught for the common man. her death was the biggest loss to me i had ever had and i mourned her deeply. she was (in my eyes) a saint. then came the death of MJ.then oh my god, how can two people that want to do so much be taken? its not right.
there are some evil bastards left to roam this earth and they just carry on doing their evil .but you get genuine souls that only want to do good only want to heal but for some reason they get taken. WHY? its not right. its not right.
Michael loved Diana because she cared, she cared and she tried to make things right but just like with him the media shot her down, ridiculed her, mocked her, hounded her...to her death.
two gentle souls that the world misunderstood... its the worlds loss.

Lady Diana was exactly that.. a lady. but a lady that wasn't afraid to hold a AIDS patient, wasn't afraid to walk in land mines and faught for the common man. her death was the biggest loss to me i had ever had and i mourned her deeply. she was (in my eyes) a saint. then came the death of MJ.then oh my god, how can two people that want to do so much be taken? its not right.
there are some evil bastards left to roam this earth and they just carry on doing their evil .but you get genuine souls that only want to do good only want to heal but for some reason they get taken. WHY? its not right. its not right.
Michael loved Diana because she cared, she cared and she tried to make things right but just like with him the media shot her down, ridiculed her, mocked her, hounded her...to her death.
two gentle souls that the world misunderstood... its the worlds loss.

Very nicely worded post:)

I think they would have been perfect together. they'd have made each other happy, made beeeeeeautiful babies, and be... I dare say... both HERE right now.

:cry:

010.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

They looked very happy in each others company:)

I think They would have made a very good couple. They were both very sweet and liked helping others :)

in reading the book ...
i think mj would have married anyone that had some of diana's qualities. i think the two most important qualities that he admired was the fact that she was a wonderful mother, and her work to end suffering.

say what you will about external beauty of a person but i think he yearned for a mate that he could intellectually relate to, spiritually connect with, beautiful and glamorous like Liz taylor, innocent and pure in heart like he was, someone who loved to travel the corners of the globe to bring happiness to the destitute children.... someone who loved to laugh and MOST IMPORTANTLY.. a woman that would climb tree's with him.
LOL!!!!

:punk:

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Aww Michael looks so cute and shy in those pics with her, what a sweetheart!!

they could have made a perfect couple,i would not be that jealous as seeing him with lisa because she deserve his love and they related to each other so much.and obviously,lady diana seems to be a very gentle soul,very understanding and loving,without the doubts they would be quite compatible .she had the ability to warm mikes heart and give the best to make he feel being loved as he'd been yearning for.

What kind of things do you think would have happened if Michael had ever become Prince?

He woulnd't become a prince. Lady Diana became a Princess by marrying Charles.

But anyways.. I wish MJ would have asked her out, that would have been cute. :wub:

love this thread I was getting sick of the "we love Lisa" thread or what ever the hell its called
anyway lots of great posts here
I have to say I agree with oldmoon and mjjfan4ever
I think a woman like lady Diana would have been perfect for him she was kind caring and humble and was amazingly beautiful inside and out just like MJ
when I heard the tapes of him talking about his ideal woman it was like he was talking about her and it was far from LMP
I think Micheal was was too good for Lisa she was too negative,stuck-up and selfish for him
he looked very happy when he and Lisa would visit children's hospitals but she looked like she wasnt even trying
when ever I see pix of them together Micheal would always look happy and smiling but she rarely did I cant help but think "b*tch your married to MICHEAL JACKSON the least you can do is smile,hell I'd smile till my jaw snapped"
and the thing that makes me the most angry is the horrible things she said about him in many interviews I really cant just forget about them Micheal would have never said things like that about her or anyone for that matter
anyway I don't want to turn this into a "bash Lisa" thread thats just my take on the whole thing

Do you think Lady Diana would have climed trees with him? I doubt. LOL. Point is it's easier to admire somebody from the distance than to live with him/her. Nobody knows if Michael and Diana would have been good together.

Anyway, did they keep contact? Because in the Home Movies Michael mentioned they often "cried on each other's shoulders" over the phone. They understood each other well because of how the media handled them.

love this thread I was getting sick of the "we love Lisa" thread or what ever the hell its called
anyway lots of great posts here
I have to say I agree with oldmoon and mjjfan4ever
I think a woman like lady Diana would have been perfect for him she was kind caring and humble and was amazingly beautiful inside and out just like MJ
when I heard the tapes of him talking about his ideal woman it was like he was talking about her and it was far from LMP
I think Micheal was was too good for Lisa she was too negative,stuck-up and selfish for him
he looked very happy when he and Lisa would visit children's hospitals but she looked like she wasnt even trying
when ever I see pix of them together Micheal would always look happy and smiling but she rarely did I cant help but think "b*tch your married to MICHEAL JACKSON the least you can do is smile,hell I'd smile till my jaw snapped"
and the thing that makes me the most angry is the horrible things she said about him in many interviews I really cant just forget about them Micheal would have never said things like that about her or anyone for that matter
anyway I don't want to turn this into a "bash Lisa" thread thats just my take on the whole thing

it's not called the "we love Lisa" thread lol! :lol:

I participate in it but I don't "love" Lisa. I wanted Mike to be happy. if it's Lisa, or Diana, or "S" or whomever that made him happy, I'd be for that person. that thread is not about who we WANT for Mike. we have no control over that, especially now. it's about what might have been... and who might have made him happy.

I don't like taking sides in someone else's life choices. I love Lady Diana and I think she'd have been a GREAT choice for Mike. I understand many of you hate Lisa Marie, but relationships are complicated, and hearts even more so. I think Mike felt something very intense and very complicated for Lisa Marie and vice versa. but it's not as if we had any control over anything he did re his love life, right? so let's not get angry over something we can't help :)

Do you think Lady Diana would have climed trees with him? I doubt. LOL. Point is it's easier to admire somebody from the distance than to live with him/her. Nobody knows if Michael and Diana would have been good together.

Anyway, did they keep contact? Because in the Home Movies Michael mentioned they often "cried on each other's shoulders" over the phone. They understood each other well because of how the media handled them.

why wouldn't she?
and do you think that even if there was a chance for them to be together but she said "mike I'm not gonna clime a tree " then it wouldn't have worked out?
MJ is not that childish
when he said that he wanted a woman that could clime a tree with him he meant that he wanted a carefree tomboy that didn't care if she broke a nail or what ever
and he said him self on the tape that she was his type of woman and many ppl said before that he was in love with her thats why he took her death so hard
and they did keep contact
she even told him that she wanted him to meet her kids

Back