Previously unseen full Debbie Rowe interview (take 2 special)

so people are saying that her tears during talking about intimate moments of her giving birth, are inauthentic tears? i have a hard time believing that. especially since it would seem she didn't have to talk to the world about what it was like for her to give childbirth, complete with full detail, the way she described it.

Thank you for sharing the link with us. I have so much respect for Debbie, she has been a great friend to Michael, always supported him.

I find DEBBIE ROWE to be quite authentic. Lost count of people around MJ who broke non-disclosure agreement without penalty. Guess how many millions DEBBIE could have gotten from the media to toss MJ over board.?? DEBBIE could have cashed in on MJ anytime during their many years of friendship before any one knew who the hell she was, and doubly so after they were married. And the media would have protected her to the utmost. We could also ask MJ'S mom KATHERINE why she hangs with SCHAFFEL.

Generally speaking, I've seen very little to cause me to hold any negative thoughts about Debbie, except for her affiliation with Schaffel. Same can be said about the last sentence in the above quote referencing Katherine with Schaffel. Something is missing in the equations that I've not figured out, but it's ultimately none of my business.

Schaffel + Debbie + Katherine leaves me :scratch:.

Generally speaking, I've seen very little to cause me to hold any negative thoughts about Debbie, except for her affiliation with Schaffel. Same can be said about the last sentence in the above quote referencing Katherine with Schaffel. Something is missing in the equations that I've not figured out, but it's ultimately none of my business.

same here :unsure:

so, that dick of a woman, who is on, prior to Debbie...sophie vanderdick, or whatever her name is, is saying that all that Debbie said in that video was PROVEN false?

:rofl: Ya, I just wanna scratch her eyes out. Common Debbie, you can take her.
catfight.gif
Snap that little twig in half.

where's the proof?

all i could hear, as Debbie was wonderully protective, was when that guy asked questions, his questions represented folk who don't believe in marriage in the traditional sense, but believe in it, if their lives are not considered traditional. and folks who don't believe in 'traditional' families, themselves, with their own different arrangements, yet they attack Michael for his. the interviewer is a hypocrite representing many hypocrites in the media, and around the world. he asked if Michael got married by a preacher, and the interviewer probably isn't religious, i bet. that's how hypocritical all of MJ's naysayers always have been, always are, and always will be.

negative people just wanted to say something vainly negative about Michael, just to be saying it, because they are forever envious of him.

That guy wasn't interested in the mommy and daddy stories. All he wanted was tabloid dirt but Debbie didn't give him any. Plus this jerk kept going there even after Debbie told him not to.
bigfyingpan.gif

Reports claim that SCHAFFEL'S friend, the guy that bought the JACKSON'S memorabilia from the warehouse, have stuff that will embarass the JACKSONS. That information led me to ask in a previous post if blackmail is behind the deal with KATHERINE. Some kind of quid pro quo is going on.

We should not under estimate SCHAFFEL. He wormed his way into prominent positions with MJ, DEBBIE, now KATHERINE. All that with his shady back ground. Is he that charming.??

Reports claim that SCHAFFEL'S friend, the guy that bought the JACKSON'S memorabilia from the warehouse, have stuff that will embarass the JACKSONS. That information led me to ask in a previous post if blackmail is behind the deal with KATHERINE. Some kind of quid pro quo is going on.

We should not under estimate SCHAFFEL. He wormed his way into prominent positions with MJ, DEBBIE, now KATHERINE. All that with his shady back ground. Is he that charming.??

Someome NEEDS to tell ms jacksons bout how mr shaffel really is b4 its too late!

Back