PRESS RELEASE: Larry Nimmer regarding his upcoming documentary

Okay i just recorded mine - omg it took me like 7 times to get it right I was shaking at the thought of Michael seeing it! OMG! Its totally awful... I think I was speaking too fast...

Just watched the next version of mine...and it was better than I thought I think.... I will load it on soon - how long do we have left?

Okay i just recorded mine - omg it took me like 7 times to get it right I was shaking at the thought of Michael seeing it! OMG! Its totally awful... I think I was speaking too fast...

You're not alone...I thing i did more than 10 retakes...and I wasnt still happy about it... so i did a last one and it came out ok...I sent it and Just found out that its 40sec's long. But Nimmer said he's gonna add it. *cross fingers*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obrAWcQP5E

(I had just woken up) lolz:D

Mine is totally awful - I've only just stopped shaking lol.... so what happens when you send it..? Does he tell you straight away if Michael will see the message? And if your going to be on the DVD - omg how embarrasing I only want michael to see it..but anywaay!

Mine is totally awful - I've only just stopped shaking lol.... so what happens when you send it..? Does he tell you straight away if Michael will see the message? And if your going to be on the DVD - omg how embarrasing I only want michael to see it..but anywaay!

haha lol..well i sent it through Youtube and Nimmer left me a comment

"Sabina... that's a nice message... I'll put in on the DVD and let you know when it's done."
Larry
Lol I just realized...he got my name wrong...Sh!t...:bugeyed but anyways...I'm sure he'll add ur vid cuz he said the first 100 right? dont worry...

good job guys! I am sure michael will love alll the messages :) i feel content with mine. couldnt have fit anymore in to 30 seconds.

This is what the guy said back to mine:
Becca… nice message… it was a good take … lol… my sister’s name is Becca too so, you must be special J
Larry

I’ll add it and let you know when its done.
Larry

OMG DOES THAT MEAN MINES IN DOES THAT MEAN MICHAELS GONNA SEE IT!!?!?

I sent one in too. I hope Larry can use it.

Update: He will!

Last edited:
Yeah you can Mehdi!!!

Okay our video should work now:cheeky:
I didn't know it was set on private:)

Back