Post photos of where you are from [Merged]

Re: Post photos of where you are from

^ OMG :wub: That's it im outta here :lol: I want to live somewhere that pretty

Lol, yes it's very pretty, but I still insist that London has its perks - one of my faveroute cities!

Anyway, this is Leipzig in Germany where I've been living for almost a year now

City hall

Old city hall and market

And this is the capital of the state, the nearby city of Dresden, which is my faveroute city in Germany

Last edited:

:D Happy you lke my country :D I'm going to post more pics soon :)

Oh yes I went to France for the first time last month and I had such a great time, I can't wait to go back! There's just so much of the country that I want to see:yes::D

Oh yes I went to France for the first time last month and I had such a great time, I can't wait to go back! There's just so much of the country that I want to see:yes::D

Really?? :wild: Where?? :wild:

Really?? :wild: Where?? :wild:

I was in Paris for about a week. Everything was so beautiful and there was so much to see and do! But I still want to go to the Loire and to Brittany and the Basque country and everywhere lol!:D

I was in Paris for about a week. Everything was so beautiful and there was so much to see and do! But I still want to go to the Loire and to Brittany and the Basque country and everywhere lol!:D

ok! :) Paris is great! I live in Lyon (2nd biggest city of France :yes:) and it's a really nice place :D

*falling in love with the world... and this thread*

Heres some pictures of Glasgow and Scotland
rainbow.jpg

406188231_d18ad10a64_m.jpg

Look Familer?
2301789-lg.jpg

gal_five_sisters_kintail%20.jpg

ben_nevis02.jpg

if you want to use your own, join photobucket and upload photos on there, then you use the link (or any link from any photo) and when you are replying in here, you click on the "insert image" icon and put the link in there. Cut and paste the link in.

They give you a few links on there, one of them will have the tags you need wrapped around it already... If you cant see it, Type Insert link here [img/]

That should work... Or the icon you were meaning is the lil yellow one that looks like a postcard with mountains and a stamp lol

Last edited:

looks like this
insertimage.gif

Last edited:

Do you see that icon in your "Quick Reply" window below the last post here?

Just copy in the URL between these tags:

Last edited:

ok... Go to user cp go to options, scroll right down to the bottom to message editor interface and make sure it is set to standard editor

Baltimore, Maryland

baltimore.jpg

oriole70.jpg
oriole stadium

4165d53805980-58-1.jpg
< the giraffe house at the baltimore zoo. such a fun place to go!

:clapping:

Love the giraffes! Glad you posted these. :D

wooo that was a pain to do lol, but thanks! i love the zoo and the aquarium,a dnthe air n space museum that MJ was visiting last year! WOOPP

nice pix, everyone. :flowers:

bumping this til I can rustle up some pics for myself.

^^ thanks, cant wait to see yours! best way to go traveling for me at the moment since im broke paying ma bills! :(

Back